- The WaPo now has a disclaimer over their "fake news sites" article. by Fawke Em
- Take THAT Democrats !!! – You Fucking Dishonest IDIOTS !!! by WillyT
- Maniac Sheriff Insults DAPL Veterans With An Absurd Lie by leftcoastmountains
- Bernie Sanders Lays Out Exactly How A Real Leader Should Handle Carrier by leftcoastmountains
- MI recount is over by proglib
The Daily Radical
Maybe it is time to rethink
by Earth artist
I have been feeling like we are treading water and going slowly backwards. I feel like it is time to really focus on the root cause and go after that. We are spending a huge amount of time and resour…
My property taxes went down $210 and I'm pissed about it.
A full $182.16 of that decrease is school taxes, one of the few areas in which we need to spend more. Thanks Squat Wanker.
WaPo promotes secret group (propornot) seeking end to independent media
ADMINS — Brook Hines IS nashville_brook and she grants usage of this article on JPR with attribution and links. I even made the graphic which indicates authorship in the cap — Attributio…
Failed Political Strategist Peter Daou Whines 'Bernie Did Us So Much Harm'
I’m beginning to think that the Clinton people are taking something to prevent them from facing the Real World THEY created after the Election they were so certain they were going to win. Too b…
My email to my Congressional Representatives RE: Medicare/Social Security
by Sherman A1
Granted it’s not much, but it’s a start. I would hope that everyone can take time out to let their representatives know their thoughts on what we are hearing in the media about proposed c…
It's really not necessary to -go to the right- to get rural votes
(It was suggested that this reply to the “Sound Familiar?” thread be an OP. I’m glad to share it.) You need to do things that make rural voters feel like the party works for them. J…
I Am Certain, That I Am Annoying More Than Many Here By Focusing So Much On DAPL
But because I care, and because this is OWS, the Salt March and the Pettus Bridge combined… I will continue to post. The political parties have proven themselves unworthy to serve our ne…
Maybe it's a bit early to write-off 2018 and 2020 but —
looking over many “Post Mortem” postings across the internet doesn’t inspire so much as an iota of confidence. I do not offer this as a prophecy, only an observation. I tried to wa…
Running for Office: Part One
You say you want a revolution Well, you know We all want to change the world You tell me that it’s evolution Well, you know We all want to change the world… With that, I want to begin wor…
Holy Shit People
Man it’s been a crazy 48 hours around here. Do you guys really believe every crazy conspiracy theory on the internets? Let’s clear a few things up: First, Jill Stein is not looking for Gr…
- So the Establishment Dems think they only need to refine their message(42)Author: nugrrl
- Once upon a time son there was a canidate that fillled stadiums and another(34)Author: skink
- Pelosi Confirms Plan to Treat Sanders Progressives as Second-Class Citizens(30)Author: unicornonthecob
- I had lunch with Mary today...(28)Author: abakan
- SMS records from woman's phone released today show Assange was framed by police(26)Author: ichingcarpenter
Latest Breaking News
AT&T Faces Heat Over Time Warner Deal
http://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-voice-concerns-over-at-t-deal-for-time-warner-1481125561 I really doubt they’ll have any real trouble…..
Senate Clears Bill to Ease FDA Drug and Device Approvals Measure includes money
China’s Banks Are Hiding More Than $2 Trillion in Loans
Accounting sleight of hand means banks don’t have to set aside capital for potential losses, sowing fears of a crisis; new apartments with no residents. In 2014, the Chinese city of Haimen on the mouth of the Yangtze River set out to build a large apartment complex and turned to Bank of Nanjing C…
Apple Assembler Foxconn Confirms Plans for U.S. Investment
December 7, 2016 — 4:08 PM EST Foxconn Technology Group, the biggest assembler of Apple Inc. devices, is in preliminary discussions to make an investment that would expand the company’s U.S. operations. The disclosure came hours after an announcement by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and So…
Two Juveniles Charged With Arson In Tennessee Wildfires That Left 14 People Dead
By J. Freedom du Lac, Sarah Larimer and Lindsey Bever December 7 at 4:33 PM Two juveniles have been charged with aggravated arson in connection with the East Tennessee wildfires that killed 14 people last week and left nearly 150 others injured, authorities said Wednesday. During an investigation i…
Kerry blames rebels for rejecting Syria ceasefire
RT has more on the strangeness of Kerry’s current position…..
Donald Trump Named Time Magazine's 'Person Of The Year'
h Published 12/07 2016 10:02AM He’s not just the president-elect — he’s now Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year.” And Donald Trump is continuing the process of putting his administration together, telling NBC’s “Today” show that he expects to pi…
Donald Trump Picks Scott Pruitt, Ally of Fossil Fuel Industry, to Lead E.P.A.
WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump has selected Scott Pruitt, the Oklahoma attorney general and a close ally of the fossil fuel industry, to run the Environmental Protection Agency, a transition official said, signaling Mr. Trump’s determination to dismantle President Obama’s eff…
Democrats Make Long-Shot Effort To Win Louisiana Senate Seat
State Treasurer John Neely Kennedy, a Republican, is the clear favorite to become the next Senator from Louisiana, despite an eleventh-hour fundraising surge from his Democratic opponent, Public Service Commissioner Foster Campbell. Because of Louisiana’s unusual “jungle primary” …
Trump Chooses Gen. John Kelly to Lead Homeland Security
Retired Marine Gen. John F. Kelly has been selected to serve as President-elect Donald Trump’s secretary for homeland security, NBC News has confirmed. Trump will formally announced the appointment next week, along with the rest of his national security team and pick for secretary of state, a…
Yes, You Can Post That Negative Online Review, Says Congress
Congress has reaffirmed your right to post truthful negative reviews about a product or service provider — even if you signed an agreement that bans you from doing so. The Consumer Review Freedom Act, passed last week and now headed to the White House, prohibits companies from having non-disparag…
Steelworkers Union president slams Trump for ‘lying his ass off’ about Carrier
Source: RawStory “The president of the steelworkers union representing Carrier employees said Donald Trump “lied his ass off” when he boasted about saving jobs at the Indianapolis, Indiana plant last Thursday. Chuck Jones, who heads United Steelworkers 1999, told the Washington Post he or…
Groups Call Blocking of Inaugural Protests Unconstitutional
Source: NBC4 News Washington DC Protest organizers and their attorneys say the National Park Service is quashing dissent by blocking access to public space for those who want to demonstrate during President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration. The park service historically reserves space for us…
Merkel wants to ban burka
Merkel wants to ban burka in Germany https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2339873/german-leader-angela-merkel-says-full-veil-is-not-appropriate-here-in-astonishing-u-turn/ And many Dems are apoplectic. Some say it’s good because women shouldn’t cover their faces with a black sheet and others s…
Energy Transfer Partners releases statement on DAPL, refuses to back down
The companies insist that they will continue construction on the pipeline without rerouting it around Lake Oahe, despite being denied the legal right to do so. http://www.nationofchange.org/2016/12/06/energy-transfer-partners-releases-statement-dakota-pipeline-refuses-back/ Th…
JackpineRadicals is run entirely by donations. Please help us remain ad free for members.
- Crosscheck Is Not Just Crooked, It’s Criminal
- The No-BS Inside Guide to the Presidential Recount Sorry, no Russian hacker hunt
- Exclusive: Jill Stein just called… Green Party filing for recount in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania
- Here’s what we do now A personal note by Greg Palast
- Ethnic Votes Stolen in Crucial States Help Fix US Election For Trump Reveals Greg Palast
- The Election was Stolen – Here’s How…
- UPDATE: It’s Not Over – Dakota Pipeline Struggle Continues As Builder Vows To Finish Construction On Standing Rock Land
- BREAKING: Gov. of North Dakota Orders Mandatory Evacuation of Standing Rock Camp For INSANE Reason!
- We Have Society Set Up Wrong – Here’s How
- UPDATE: Exclusive Comment From Jill Stein’s Campaign Manager On The $6 Million Raised For A Recount!
- UPDATE: Police Attack Water Protectors With Water Cannons In Sub-Freezing Temps & More!
- Audio Podcast #398-Reverend Billy Talks About Presidential Consumerism with Lee Camp
- Live at Truthdig: The Future of Protests in Post-Obama America
- The Pentagon Reportedly Concealed Internal Study Revealing It Wasted $125 Billion
- American Alarm Over Supposed Russian Propaganda Is ‘Only the Old Panic in a New Guise’
- The Art of the Trump Deal Is to Use Sticks and Carrots to Get Big Corporations to Do What He Wants
- New Jersey Will Stop Collecting Loans From Families of Dead Students
- Did Trump Adviser Stephen Bannon and Breitbart News Inspire Pizzeria Gunman?