• War.

The ClintonDNC prefers war instead of quietly retiring with the 99%'s cash. Let's give 'em war, good and hard.

Home Main Forums Multimedia RT '2035' promo: Retired Obama, John Kerry, and President Snowden

• DJ13 (193 posts)
    Profile photo of DJ13

RT '2035' promo: Retired Obama, John Kerry, and President Snowden

TheNutcracker, PADemD, Lynetta and 11 othersIchingcarpenter, sabrina, Satan, elias39, Baba OhReally, Shlabotnik, glinda, Mario, Samantha, Fuddnik, broiles like this
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• broiles (500 posts)
    Profile photo of broiles Donor

1. That was fantastic. The guy looks a lot like what bho will look like.

• oldandhappy (2707 posts)
    Profile photo of oldandhappy Donor

2. WOW Amazing. President Snowden!! Might have to live longer!

• Samantha (558 posts)
    Profile photo of Samantha

3. I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing (eom)

• elias39 (2303 posts)
    Profile photo of elias39 Donor

4. Haha! That has to sting!

Damned Russians have no sense of humor, you know? They’re always stern and grumpy.

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
  • sabrina (5930 posts)
    Profile photo of sabrina Moderator

5. Just saw Oliver Stone's 'Snowden'. I could imagine a President Snowden

in the future.  Today, having integrity, a conscience, as Manning did, and Binney and Drake, gets you locked up in prison. But there is a seismic shift happening and the people are starving for leaders with all those qualities.

My faith is in the younger generations, they are not burdened with the propaganda of the past and have less interest in partisanship than their grandparents and parents, not as easily manipulated having access to more facts.