Home Main Forums Multimedia TYT Nov 2016: Wikileaks Exposes Extent Of Clinton Corruption

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• djean111 (2844 posts)
    Profile photo of djean111 Donor

1. IMO and all that. The media was in the bag for Hillary.

That $1.5 billion bought that.  And – the Clintons’ corruption came as no surprise to many of us.  Her supporters just blithely ignored it all, because they are a cult.  And the .1% profit greatly from the Clinton’s corruption.  So – nothing happened.

You think the only reason that people won't vote for a warmongering Third Way fracking-enabling cluster bomb throwing H-1B increasing lying pandering corporate and Wall Street shill who says she has no problem putting abortion rights on the table is because we are mad about Bernie?  Um, nope.
    • jdpriestly (4354 posts)
      Profile photo of jdpriestly Donor

2. So true. Thanks.

No Truth!  No Trust!  Bernie or Bust!
  • MrMickeysMom (1038 posts)
    Profile photo of MrMickeysMom Donor

3. This shows how the corruption works…

But, when some other network like RT points out that there in fact WAS corruption such as this, not reported by the corporately controlled U.S. media, some line has been crossed.

No…. THIS is but one example of how the corruption works… in OUR DEEPLY CORRUPT OLIGARCHY.

Thank you for re-posting. You’re right… I missed this, even though I spent time trying to read those e-mails.

To the U.S. corporately controlled media… SHAME

Hell no...I'm not giving up...     cat-gif-238.gif giphy.gif