A Humor Group

Home A Humor Group

Hand Saw – NSFW

• Deadpool (5982 posts)
    Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

Hand Saw – NSFW

A construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. He spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can’t hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.

He pointed to his eye meaning “I”, pointed to his knee meaning “need”, then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating.

The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, “What the fuck is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!”.

The other guy says, “I knew that! I was just trying to tell you – I’m coming!”

bvar22, Babel 17, NVBirdlady and 9 othersSunflower, LiberalElite, NV Wino, Cassiopeia, spud demon, ozoneman, glinda, Baba OhReally, Doremus Jessup like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• NVBirdlady (3713 posts)
    Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

1. LOL!

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
  • Babel 17 (2105 posts)
    Profile photo of Babel 17 Donor

2. I heard the variation of that

Same setup, but then …

The female apprentice on the ground floor nods her head, points to her eye, grabs a breast, and then starts patting her groin.

The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, “What the fuck is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!”.

The apprentice says, “I knew that! I was just trying to tell you – I – left it – in the box”

This was thirty odd years ago, and on a construction site, so possibly not as respectful as it should be.