• Site changes

Site will be down for an hour overnight (Mon/Tue) for an hour, some significant "behind the scenes" server changes happening. If all goes well, you'll see nothing different tomorrow except for faster speed and encrypted connections (HTTPS). Not sure of exact timing.

A Humor Group

Home A Humor Group

One day a farmer goes to town . . .

• ConcernedCanuk (804 posts)
    Profile photo of Dave Donor

One day a farmer goes to town . . .

One day a farmer goes to town, and in the hardware store he runs into a tractor sales man.

They start to talk and the farmer asks how business is with tractor sales.

“Terrible!” says the salesman, “I haven’t sold a tractor in six months, how’s farming?”

“Well, not so good.

Last week I went out to milk my old cow.

She kicked me with her left leg. So I tied that leg to the side of the stall.

Then, she kicked me with her right leg, so I tied that to the right side of the stall.

I started milking again when she swatted me with her tail, so I tied that to the ceiling.

About that time my wife walked in, and if you can convince her I was just trying to milk that cow,

I’ll buy a tractor from you!”

CC

Rocco, dlegendary1, LiberalElite and 4 othersbeemerphill, PADemD, Deadpool, Lynetta like this
    Why is it when we get older, we can remember the tiniest details from our youth, but not where we put our reading glasses 30 seconds ago?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.