• War.

The ClintonDNC prefers war to quietly retiring with the 99%'s cash. Let's give 'em war, good and hard.

Atheist/Humanist/Non-Religious

Home Atheist/Humanist/Non-Religious

There is so much wrong with our tax law

• Haikugal (4256 posts)
    Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

There is so much wrong with our tax law

and THIS really burns…

We need to tax the church’s, it’s past time to correct this.

Sadie, goodgirl, Pastiche and 6 otherseridani, Deadpool, FanBoy, donDonE, jwirr, polly7 like this
      Be the bird.....

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
6 replies
  • Deadpool (6060 posts)
    Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

1. …

$71 Billion (the amount that would be gained by taxing churches) could go a long way to helping those children in poverty.

• so far from heaven (6257 posts)
    Profile photo of so far from heaven Donor

4. Religion is by far and away the biggest

special interest group in the world.

Edit: "Bite me" was suggested by Deadpool. What I meant to say is "Hey Deadpool!!!  Bite me."
  • KauaiK (2411 posts)
    Profile photo of KauaiK Donor

6. First in my target would be Scientology and the Mormon Church

Scientology got their tax exempt status by bombarding the IRS with letters from their members.  The IRS gave it them to get them to stop.

The Mormon Church is just one big conglomerate; they own a PILE of land on Kauai including the resort hotel Koloa Landing (at stay at which was in the “gift” bag to 2015 Oscar nominees) .  They import mormons from elsewhere to work there b/c then the church automatically gets 10% their salaries.  They own a majority of Hawaii radio stations; they own Safeway, Albertson’s; Sav-On and other huge retail stores.   Plus they somehow share their tax exemption with certain members like Mitt Romney.

Off my soapbox

It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this.