• War.

The ClintonDNC prefers war instead of quietly retiring with the 99%'s cash. Let's give 'em war, good and hard.

Canada

Home Canada

An amusing cartoon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
8 replies
  • ConcernedCanuk (798 posts)
    Profile photo of Dave Donor

1. Facebook almost always blocks embedding . . .

CC

Why is it when we get older, we can remember the tiniest details from our youth, but not where we put our reading glasses 30 seconds ago?
    • alcina (265 posts)
      Profile photo of alcina Donor

2. I have to resort to copying then. :-)

Cartoon

• Matariki (2247 posts)
        Profile photo of Matariki Admin

3. Chrome at least has an option on the right-click

“Search Google for image” – from there I found this: http://thechronicleherald.ca/editorial-cartoon/2016-10-05-editorial-cartoon

And you could link that way. Facebook has a bunch of obfuscating code around images.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.

5. Yeah – I luv that about Chrome . . .

I do a fair bit of “right-clicking” for just that reason . . 

Good way To check for photoshopped or pirated images.

CC

Why is it when we get older, we can remember the tiniest details from our youth, but not where we put our reading glasses 30 seconds ago?
        • alcina (265 posts)
          Profile photo of alcina Donor

6. Thanks!

I still haven’t gotten used to the idea of right-clicking my touchpad. I’m sure I’m missing out on a whole world of innovation there.

• arikara (857 posts)
            Profile photo of arikara Donor

7. I don't know how to right click on my ipad

And I have a heck of a time copy pasting anything too. So it just doesn’t happen. I’ve been out of town for a few days and my posts are pretty minimal.

love your cartoon btw.

8. That's the very reason I use a wireless mouse. I hate touchpads . . .

A tiny nub plugs into any USB port, and the mouse sits wherever ya want – mine is on another cushion of the couch I’m sitting on right beside me.

Also, I can click around the web while relaxing back from my laptop on the coffee table while I’m watching a movie, find something interesting, put the movie on pause and snoop, explore or sometimes post on JPR or Discussionist.

Sometimes it takes me over 4 hours to get through a 90 minute movie . . . 

I am a well organized couch potato . . .

CC

4. Yup – that's the only way I know of

Save it to ur putr, then upload it somewhere . . . 

Now ya can get them FB images to show first try . . . 

CC