• War.

The ClintonDNC prefers war instead of quietly retiring with the 99%'s cash. Let's give 'em war, good and hard.

Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

Anyone else watching Viceland's weed shows?

• Carolab (1082 posts)
    Profile photo of Carolab

Anyone else watching Viceland's weed shows?

Bong Appetit and Weediquette?

Also, Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia is excellent.

xloadiex, MrMickeysMom, VoiceOfReason and 1 otherSadie like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
6 replies
  • Sadie (2985 posts)
    Profile photo of Sadie Donor

1. Yes and I am jealous

of the reporter cannabis connoisseur who gets to travel all over the world getting high and reporting on cannabis for pay.

Why can’t I?  

Wake up, peeps, their kids go to Harvard and Yale; your kids go to Iraq & Afghanistan.   
  • VoiceOfReason (412 posts)
    Profile photo of VoiceOfReason

2. Yes

And it makes my mouth water.

Can’t smoke anymore because I get drug tested when getting my prescription filled at the doctor’s office.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire Voice Of Reason, aka , Troll destroyer
  • MrMickeysMom (957 posts)
    Profile photo of MrMickeysMom Donor

3. This is Rogers Media, produced out of Canada

We’ve been loving the Weediquette and caught the last Bong Appetit premier cooking show.

As a respiratory therapist who has seen a few testimonials on ALS and the way that neuromuscular disease is almost halted by cannabis, I am blown away (pardon my pun) as to its medicinal effects. The chick with ALS who never smoked a day in her life before her disease diagnosis, then did everything she could to research alternatives, is a living testimony.

ALS is a horrible terminal disease. Many cancers are a death sentence. Yet, with appropriate dosing and routes of administration, there is a health and peace in the body’s ability to acquire TRUE HEALTH CARE.

Long live this series!

Hell no...I'm not giving up...     cat-gif-238.gif giphy.gif
  • xloadiex (252 posts)
    Profile photo of xloadiex

4. Viceland

is becoming one of my favorite channels. Besides the Weed shows, I also love Huangs World, Balls Deep, Abandoned, Black Market and Dead Set on Life.

• VoiceOfReason (412 posts)
      Profile photo of VoiceOfReason

5. great channel

One of my favorites.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire Voice Of Reason, aka , Troll destroyer
  • zoolook67 (452 posts)
    Profile photo of zoolook67 Donor

6. This is great! Thanks

Living well is the best revenge.