• Site changes

Site will be down for an hour overnight (Mon/Tue) for an hour, some significant "behind the scenes" server changes happening. If all goes well, you'll see nothing different tomorrow except for faster speed and encrypted connections (HTTPS). Not sure of exact timing.

Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

My cat has cancer.

• JohnJohnson (86 posts)
    Profile photo of JohnJohnson Donor

My cat has cancer.

I took him to the vet because of a large lump on his neck, the size of a golf ball. After doing some scans on him, they told me the cancer was in his liver, spleen, glands, and the lump on his neck was just a symptom of that.

They pretty much told me to go home and just watch him die. There is no point doing surgery on him or anything else for that matter.

Well there was no way I was going to watch my friend Oscar of 10 years die without a fight. After some research on the web, I decided and was able to obtain some Rick Simpsons oil.

For the last 8 days, I have been giving him 2 doses a day for a total of .1mg/day. In 8 days, his neck tumor has shrunk by 80-90%. If I had not seen it myself, I would never believe it. I would say RSO is a borderline miracle drug and his cancer is well on its way to being healed.

In any case, I just wanted to share my story. Perhaps it will help someone in the future.

MrMickeysMom, Grey, libodem and 5 othersPastiche, kestrel91316, Downwinder, Enthusiast, PADemD like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
8 replies
  • hollys mom (536 posts)
    Profile photo of hollys mom Donor

1. I am sorry to hear about your sick cat.

What is this oil you speak of? I have a dog with lumps, that they claim are cheesy, so don’t disturb them, but she is 15+, so it is to be expected.

I hope the best for you and your cat. Some vets are very good, others are not. I had an injured dog, they suggested I put to sleep went to another vet, cost 4K, but she lived with out much pain for another 8 years until she was 15. Her knees had been shattered when a huge dog decided to hump my smaller dog that was a mix and had small dog legs on a big dog body already. The other dog owner thought it was hysterical when my dog collapsed and then left without helping, I had to call a friend to pick us up. They rebuilt her legs and she walked again, but not too far. She liked sleeping in my yard and on the deck at the beach, she was happy, so that was OK.

• Enthusiast (6022 posts)
      Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

2. What a tragic story! Nearly killed through humping!

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church
    • elias39 (2434 posts)
      Profile photo of elias39 Donor
      “Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
      • Haikugal (4657 posts)
        Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

6. Interesting. I hope kitty continues to improve. Where did you buy your oil?

Be the bird.....       Hey DNC! Up Yours! It's ON!!
  • Enthusiast (6022 posts)
    Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

3. I hope that oil continues to work its magic.

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church
  • kestrel91316 (12 posts)
    Profile photo of kestrel91316

5. I'm a cat vet in CA and have been very interested in how RSO might help some of

my patients. Unfortunately, I am constrained by cannabis’ ongoing federal status as a Schedule 1 drug in spite of  its being medically legal here for 20 years and now recreationally legal.

But I am really excited to hear this report from you.

Where did you get your RSO? Online supplier, medical dispensary, or private source? How do you determine your 0.1 mg dosage?

I plan to grow some outdoor plants next year so I can make my own RSO for me and my pets, but I need a little more information before I can have quiet conversations about this with any trusted clients.

• libodem (972 posts)
    Profile photo of libodem

7. Yay!

Go kitty medication!!!!

• Marylander (379 posts)
    Profile photo of Marylander

8. thanks for sharing that info –

best wishes on your kitty’s recovery & continued health.