Computers and Technology

Home Computers and Technology

Problem with Apps on Smart TV

• ThomPaine (2737 posts)
    Profile photo of ThomPaine Moderator

Problem with Apps on Smart TV

There is probably a simple answer but when I call up the Apps on my new Samsung and go to Netflix to which I subscribe, I get a limited number of choices.  Maybe 8 or 10.  How do I access all of the Netflix movies?

EDIT:  I figured it out and it was simple.

dEEDeeNL likes this
    aka rhett o rick.     The rich treat us like ants. They may avoid stepping on us, but if our home is in the way of their new swimming pool, we can kiss our ants goodbye.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• NV Wino (2293 posts)
    Profile photo of NV Wino Donor

1. Do you sign into your account?

Don't blame me. I voted for Bernie and Jill.
    • ThomPaine (2737 posts)

3. yes thank you.

aka rhett o rick.     The rich treat us like ants. They may avoid stepping on us, but if our home is in the way of their new swimming pool, we can kiss our ants goodbye.
  • Babel 17 (2193 posts)
    Profile photo of Babel 17 Donor

2. Are you scrolling down?

Also, on some devices it takes time for Netflix to call up what you’ve recently watched. Try clicking on anything, letting it play, and then returning to Netflix’s Home screen.

• ThomPaine (2737 posts)

4. I figured it out. In lieu of moving up one row from the App row, double

click on the App.

• Mnpaul (787 posts)
    Profile photo of Mnpaul Donor

5. My Samsung took control of my smart blu ray

I thought that was cool. All I have to do is select the blu ray with the source button and it turns on the player through the HDMI cable and brings up the channel list. The TV remote now controls the blu ray. If I go back to the TV tuner, it disconnects from the blu ray and turns it off.

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything - Hamilton