Election Fraud

Home Election Fraud

Oh well. Pres.Obama just laughed and said Election Fraud is a Conspiracy Theory.

• cyberpj (1983 posts)
    Profile photo of cyberpj Donor

Oh well. Pres.Obama just laughed and said Election Fraud is a Conspiracy Theory.

I guess it’s all said and done then.

Sigh…………………….

Marym625, xynthee, Scuba and 8 othersMRM1024, 7wo7rees, historylovr, Pastiche, Babel 17, polly7, Downwinder, Bearian like this
    "What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?" - Gandhi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
12 replies
  • incognito (979 posts)
    Profile photo of incognito Donor

1. He's involved. Of course he's going to brush it off as

a conspiracy theory. Asshole that he is. :grr:

• cookie jones (514 posts)
    Profile photo of cookie jones Donor

2. another lying,entitled neoliberal.

• notesdev (1729 posts)
    Profile photo of notesdev

3. He's the guy who won twice

why should he care about election fraud?

• MRM1024 (235 posts)
    Profile photo of MRM1024

4. Conspiracy Theory

I used to think President Obama was one of the best. More and more lately I have been frustrated with him. His stance on TPP is very disappointing for one. Now this. There is no way he does not know. It is all over the internet and there have been investigations and lawsuits are ongoing. The number of states involved that I hear has gone from 11 to 12 to 16 and even one report over 20. The last thing I heard was that the UN may be getting involved and investigate Hillary in the election fraud. This makes Obama look involved to me. That is a very sad thing.

• MrMickeysMom (832 posts)
      Profile photo of MrMickeysMom Donor

5. It wasn't hope we could believe in after all…

I have no illusions for the elite… They may have different skin and creed, or may be man or woman. But, they cave the same way. That is why I’ve gotten used to calling him the spelunker in chief for a few years now.

Sad isn’t how I feel. I feel cheated, right along with the rest of the 99% who think of him as the coolest prez ever.

Hell no...I'm not giving up...     cat-gif-238.gif giphy.gif
      • MRM1024 (235 posts)
        Profile photo of MRM1024

6. I know how you feel

This situation has made me feel like I need to act. Last night I wrote a long message to president Obama through the white house facebook page. It was about the TPP and election fraud. I have no expectations of changing his mind, but I am looking forward to hearing how he can justify his position and statements.

• Marym625 (12090 posts)
    Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

7. Can you please link to the statement?

I just googled and ducked and can’t find it

Thank you

821484_1
    • cyberpj (1983 posts)

9. Sorry, forgot. He said it during a press conf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLn3CZyP2A

snip-

“Of course the elections will not be rigged. What does that mean?” Obama pointed out that elections are run by state and local authorities — which are run by Republicans and Democrats alike — and not the federal government. “If Mr Trump is suggesting a conspiracy theory that is being propagated across the country … that’s ridiculous,”

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?" - Gandhi
      • Marym625 (12090 posts)
        Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

11. yikes!

Yeah, nothing to see here. They’re all just wonderful innocents

Thank you!

821484_1
  • cyberpj (1983 posts)

8. CONSPIRACY THEORY w/now be used for anything Dems don't want to discuss:

A collection of various MSM sources on Hillary’s health:

• MRM1024 (235 posts)
      Profile photo of MRM1024

10. Yes. I have noticed that.

It is just another way for the biased mainstream corporate media to deny and ignore any stories that might hurt HRH. I think there has to be at least a little truth in some of this. Regardless it just reminds me that the media is now not doing their job.

• Demeter (5253 posts)
    Profile photo of Demeter

12. "Pres.Obama just laughed and said Election Fraud is a Conspiracy FACT."

Fixed the record for us all…

Obama promised a lot of transparency. It finally showed up.--downwinder