Jackpine Pets

Home Jackpine Pets

healing vibes to Sadie's pup

• Magical Thyme (2820 posts)
    Profile photo of Magical Thyme Donor

healing vibes to Sadie's pup

who is having surgery today.

May her tumor come out quick and easy, and her healing be speedy! :hug:

Enthusiast, NVBirdlady, LiberalElite and 7 otherspolly7, Abakan, Sadie, Eggar, Live and Learn, 7wo7rees, goodgirl like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• goodgirl (1977 posts)
    Profile photo of goodgirl Donor

1. Yes…good vibes to the puppy.

They give so much, we must give back to our puppies.  Mine weighs 75 pounds but he is still my puppy.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.    John F. Kennedy
  • Sadie (2920 posts)
    Profile photo of Sadie Donor

2. Thank you everyone!

I am waiting to go pick her up.  She had a 2.5 lb tumor.  I am always a worrier, so I won’t feel safe to say an update until I watch her for a few hours myself.  She has grown to be the dearest sweetheart, I hope that I can repay her with love and comfort until she heals.  :heart:

Wake up, peeps, their kids go to Harvard and Yale; your kids go to Iraq & Afghanistan.   
    • Abakan (2130 posts)
      Profile photo of Abakan Donor

3. I'm sorry to see this…

Sending comforting thoughts for a speedy recovery. When our pets are sick

we feel just as bad because all we can do it make them comfortable and hope

for the best.

My best to you and your pup.

Greenpeace protesters unfurl a banner that reads "Resist" at the construction site of the former Washington Post building, near the White House in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2017, after police say protesters climbed a crane at the site refusing to allow workers to work in the area. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) 16195323_1684700168301576_1557186665722678607_n