• password reset

If you can't login and are having problems with the password reset http://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/if-you-are-having-problems-changing-your-password/

JPR Sports

Home JPR Sports

Latest Wimbledon news discussion

• NRL (175 posts)
    Profile photo of NRL Donor

Latest Wimbledon news discussion

For you tennis types – I’ve not really turned on a TV in 8 years – but do know that it is happening!

WhaTHellsgoingonhere, Muse rider, EmmaG like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
7 replies
  • EmmaG (899 posts)
    Profile photo of EmmaG Donor

1. I may be the only one –

but I am thoroughly enjoying Sam Querry and hope his journey continues.  Federer plays Steve Johnson yet – 26 yr old American whom I know nothing about.  What a wild Wimbledon!

#DemExit #NeverHillary #BringBackBernie
    • Muse rider (74 posts)
      Profile photo of Muse rider

3. He did well.

I was surprised to see him get there.  I guess I have not been paying attention.  I agree, this has been a wild Wimbledon and loads of fun (as long as Federer keeps winning, lol).

Love your sig line.

clarinet
  • Muse rider (74 posts)
    Profile photo of Muse rider

2. YAY!

Tennis is the only sport I really like.  I do like some horse sports, not racing or the hard rodeo but other riding sports but mostly I only follow tennis and that mostly only the slams.

I am glad to see this.  Was missing the discussion on DU that I cannot have now since I will not sign the oath.

JPR is becoming everything we all missed so we do not have to miss it anymore.

I am loving the men’s outcomes so far.  My favorite woman is gone but I am really happy that Venus is still in this.  I have been hoping for years she would get a chance to win especially Wimbledon.

clarinet
    • EmmaG (899 posts)

4. I like Venus too –

have a lot of respect for her continuing despite the autoimmune disorder.

• WhaTHellsgoingonhere (24 posts)
      Profile photo of WhaTHellsgoingonhere

5. Just saw this. I LUV tennis!

I’ll jump in here when I can, but I do have a Facebook group where we are play-by-play commentators and analysts lol

First Post?????! I had plenty on JPR.org  :-|

• EmmaG (899 posts)

6. The posts didn't carry over –

but I think the overall format is great and I’m sure they’ll bring more features as they can.

• WhaTHellsgoingonhere (24 posts)
          Profile photo of WhaTHellsgoingonhere

7. Thanks for the reply! I didn't know I received notifications when someone…

replies. That’s good to know! :)