JPR The Voice of Poverty and Disability

Home JPR The Voice of Poverty and Disability

John Oliver should of interviewed me

• GreedKills (449 posts)
    Profile photo of GreedKills

John Oliver should of interviewed me

and asked why I was able to take oxycodone for six years never abused it and was able to stop on my own even though my chronic neuropathic pain is raging on three years later……….

#chronicpain #opioidawareness

VoiceOfReason, daleanime, Enthusiast and 5 othersThe Crone, Downwinder, mmonk, Haikugal, Bearian like this
    We could of had people in the street celebrating a Sanders victory...........  #FreeJulian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• The Crone (2208 posts)
    Profile photo of The Crone

1. I take it Oliver is still attempting

to de-throne Mahr from M’s position as crock-of-shit liberal comedian of the year.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer nor the Democratic answer but the right answer." John F. Kennedy   America is the only country that has real   lemons in its furniture polish, and artificial lemon flavoring  in its lemonade!
    • GreedKills (449 posts)
      Profile photo of GreedKills

2. These guys are not liberals in my eyes

they are a part of the corporatist wing of the third way, republican lites, and that is fine but they should be honest and not pretend to be liberals or progressives.

We could of had people in the street celebrating a Sanders victory...........  #FreeJulian
      • Ohio Barbarian (485 posts)
        Profile photo of Ohio Barbarian Donor

3. Liberals ARE corporatists, by my definition of "liberal."

What does liberal mean anymore, anyway?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."--Voltaire