Lone Nerd History Group

Home Lone Nerd History Group

You MUST see Oliver Stone's "The Untold Historyof the United States"

• Jan Boehmermann (2409 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

You MUST see Oliver Stone's "The Untold Historyof the United States"

VoiceOfReason, MrMickeysMom, FanBoy and 12 othersAlreadyInUse, GreedKills, Rozinante, Atticus Fox1, Enthusiast, DesertRat2015, Downwinder, NVBirdlady, PADemD, Paka, Sadie, Haikugal like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Rozinante (2289 posts)
    Profile photo of Rozinante

1. Wow. Stunning.

• AlreadyInUse (1058 posts)
    Profile photo of AlreadyInUse

2. Eugene Debs:

“Let the Capitalists do their own fighting and furnish their own corpses, and there will never be another war on the face of the Earth.”

War is a racket, indeed.

• MrMickeysMom (1035 posts)
    Profile photo of MrMickeysMom Donor

3. He did that series right, alright…

The last disc, which I believe is the one featured here was so good, we passed it on to my step-son.

What really hit me in the series from WWII was FDR’s VP, Henry Wallace. Tell me how much of Henry Wallace got passed to other leaders like Bernie Sanders. The compromise of the DNC’s convention upon FDR’s last term was the template for what happened to Bernie in 2016. Astounding how history repeats itself…

Hell no...I'm not giving up...     cat-gif-238.gif giphy.gif
  • VoiceOfReason (919 posts)
    Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Donor

4. this goes to show how americans

have been brainwashed about the real america history by the mega rich propaganda.

Fear mongering, nationalism, imperialism, by the people who turn war into profit for themselves.

great video.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire Voice Of Reason, aka , Troll destroyer