Media

Home Media

What media outlets do you use?

• Deadpool (4723 posts)
    Profile photo of Deadpool Moderator

What media outlets do you use?

It can be television, online, print, etc. What sources do JackpineRadicals’ members use?

Enthusiast likes this

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting to get into the bathroom." -Bob Hope

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Enthusiast (4778 posts)
    Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

1. Articles posted on JPR. Common Dreams. Some Reddit articles. I like TYTs.

No TV at all and no radio. I am boycotting the entire MSM for their unfair practices and their bias.

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church
  • no retreat no surrender (978 posts)
    Profile photo of no retreat no surrender Donor

2. As many as I have time to read

I view all kinds of different media outlets (mostly print). I check in on corporate media to see what lies are being pushed (CBS, NYT, WaPo, WSJ, Fortune, Fox, etc.). I regularly view the Intercept, Guardian,  Consortium News, Truthout, McClatchey, emptywheel blog, Invictus blog, Shadowproof & Common Dreams. I occasionally check in at Huffington Post. I check on Twitter where I can link to many sources that people I choose to follow have posted. I can also follow various journalist on Twitter (Matt Taibbi, Greenwald, Shuster, Scahill, etc.). I’m always looking for new sources. Recently I found Paste Magazine. They’ve had some really good political pieces. And I get lots of news at JPR. I’m a news junkie and need a fix multiple times a day. lol

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in the minds of men - Samuel Adams
    It's the height of privilege to win a primary rigged by your elite cronies, then act entitled to the votes of people you cheated - Jill Stein