That propaganda is aimed at the middle class. They are beginning to listen to us and Bernie and feel the effects

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | The disinformation campaign behind the allegations of Russian “disinformation” | That propaganda is aimed at the middle class. They are beginning to listen to us and Bernie and feel the effects

#1820
jwirr
Participant
  • Total Posts: 1,972

of the changes since 1980 and especially since 9/11. The 1% and their minions cannot have that – they and the rest of the 99% may actually start winning the elections. Or buying yellow jackets.

jwirr