10 Fun Facts About Chickadees | Smart, Tough, & Friendly

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Bar and Grill | 10 Fun Facts About Chickadees | Smart, Tough, & Friendly

• Author

Enthusiast
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 4,034
    @enthusiast

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

HassleCat
    • Total Posts: 2,872
    @hasslecat

Plus they walk upside down.

Enthusiast
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 4,034
      @enthusiast

I used to spend hour upon hour deer hunting where my only entertainment was the little birdies, mostly Chickadees and Nuthatches.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

elias39
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 4,339
    @elias39

Though ‘bold’ isn’t the right word. It isn’t bravery per se but trust. I made a half-assed attempt to get one to land on my outstretched hand when I put out seed. But I wasn’t patient enough. They would land 4 or 5 ft away and hop towards the seed. That’s about as close as we got. Neat birds.

I find the woodpeckers are the most skittish. I can be 20 feet away and approaching and they’re gone baby gone.

NV Wino
    • Total Posts: 4,585
    @nvwino

Nuthatches, too.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
    “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Passionate Progressive
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,059
    @passionateprogressive

Can’t wait to put out my birdhouse.  April 1 is the big day.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....Martin Luther King '63

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.