11 people is “overwhelming” number.

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | 11 people is “overwhelming” number.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7,452

The media never miss a chance to turn a molehill into a mountain. I would say the small number of cases where people poison themselves is encourging. If people were being taken in by false information and bad advice, we would see more than 11 cases in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma having an influx of patients overdosing on Ivermectin (msn.com)

Jan Boehmerman
      • Total Posts: 4,495

…. of intestinal parasites and scabies!

Satan
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 5,285

….for their 666th degree burns.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

lownslow
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 854

Ok, i live on okla, and folks are poor as shit and country as hell. A lot of home remedies (some good, some not so much). A lot of folks cant afford medicine, much less insurance. I know of lots of people who get their meds from the vet. Some meds are the same as human, (pennicylin), some have more impurities or additives to help say digestion or uptake that will mess with humans. Its really an indictment of our medical system. And why our leaders reject all theraputics for vax only approach is saddening. A lot of countries are rebiffing us and british bullying and using ivermectin and other things to great success. India, japan, peru, it goes on and on.

djean111
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 6,536

That, IMO, is why Ivermectin and anything was and is shit-canned.  The big money is in never-ending “vaccines” and “boosters”.  Plus hospitals get paid extra for Covid patients.  Follow the money.  This is, after all, the US.  Everyone should be aware that our regimen for Covid is recover with no treatment, if at all possible, or die whilst getting apocalyptic hospital treatment.  And stop trying to help themselves.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Everything I post is just my opinion, and, honestly, I would love to be wrong.

GZeusH
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,351

…in OK who can’t do math.   Dividing an animal dose into an appropriate human dose does require some higher math skills.

Corporate America consists of totalitarian entities laser-focused on short-term greed.

If you just got finessed into calling the medicine that won the 2015 Nobel Prize for its role in treating human disease ‘horse de-wormer’ then you need to sit the next couple of plays out.

Average Gazoo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 566

They push these blatant lies as if no one can Google the real numbers.

ER: “I really wish we could treat you gunshot wound but this man over here has a stomach ache from a medication which is being demonized so you’ll have to wait…here’s a napkin.”

Demonizing Americans that can’t afford to use our predatory and broken healthcare system is beyond mean-spirited. Corporations have figured out how to launch viral memes and their ugly fascism is showing clearly now — ‘here stupid consumers, laugh at your dying and desperate neighbors who have been failed by the world’s biggest for-profit healthcare extortion racket…’

Relabelling a safe medication with a 40-year history of use on literally over a billion humans “horse dewormer” was a bold move, even by fascist standards. They continue to destroy trust at a time when we need trustable public health messaging.

Remdesivir + ivermectin was the best combo found in recent trials:
      https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34395311/

Be the Change

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.