2 activists tossed into the air by speeding car

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | 2 activists tossed into the air by speeding car

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,742

warning: graphic

https://www.rt.com/usa/493805-seattle-protest-hit-run/

FFS have people no respect for human life?

“A speeding car, which drove around vehicles blocking a road in Seattle in an area where a Black Lives Matter protest was taking place, has hit and seriously injured two women. The terrifying moment was caught on camera.

The two victims of the hit-and-run were taken to the Harborview medical center, one of them with life-threatening injuries, Washington State Patrol spokesperson Trooper Rick Johnson said on Twitter.

The graphic video shows a white car maneuvering around a couple of vehicles blocking the road and hitting the protesters in the process. The collision sends the victims flying as the car struggles to get back to the middle of the road.”

I haven’t seen any evidence that police have found the driver yet, but protestors got the plate number. It shouldn’t be long before we find out who the fuck did that.

Jesus H – what have we become?

jwirr
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,498

A divided country – starting with the wealth and income inequality but including ignorance.

jwirr

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 14,588

@elias39 Don’t worry. It’ll get worse.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,742

I’m afraid of that. Is it all on Rump? Or were we headed that way anyway? And the fool on the hill just threw some flammable shit on the fire?

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 14,588

@elias39 For certain. Who knows? Failure by Joe Biden to address systemic catastrophic problems may well make him the last President of the United States. We need an FDR, and we’re getting Calvin Coolidge.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

GZeusH
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2,600

The only thing progressive about Biden is his Alzheimer’s, and he’ll probably need as many naps as Reagan.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.