Home Main Forums 2018 Elections 2018 election progressive candidates #16

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
7 replies
  • cascadiance (2817 posts)
    Profile photo of cascadiance Donor
    Vote AGAINST the race to the bottom by both corporate parties who seek to screw workers over globally!                                                                                  

2. Illinois gubernatorial candidate Daniel Biss adds Berniecrat as running mate…

Sounds like another good reason to vote for him in that election, according to news today that he’s selecting 2016 Bernie Sanders delegate Chicago Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa as his running mate for Lieutenant Governor…  Story here today.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/daniel-biss-carlos-ramirez-rosa-illinois-governor-442301533.html

Vote AGAINST the race to the bottom by both corporate parties who seek to screw workers over globally!                                                                                  
  • Marym625 (26382 posts)
    Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

4. Thank you!!

On The Daily Radical and stuck

Thank you so much

"Once the decision was made to go into Iraq as an invader and occupier,  it’s like our nation lost its conscience. And it has not yet gotten that conscience back." Madfloridian  

5. Added Bernie Sanders supporter turned Green Jason Kishineff for CA-05

He looks to be where we are on so many issues doing a DEMEXIT himself, and supporting ranked choice voting.

https://www.facebook.com/JasonKishineffForCongress2018/

Encouraged to run by none other than the great Willie Nelson!

https://www.facebook.com/WillieNelson/posts/10155574628673453

http://napavalleyregister.com/eagle/news/opinion/mailbag/running-for-the-th-congressional-district-seat/article_e133f262-415d-5783-b853-42fac5de7eee.html

• proglib (132 posts)
    Profile photo of proglib

6. Please delete Hill Shill and Monsanto supporter Warren from this list

Please delete Hill Shill and Monsanto supporter Elizabeth Warren from this list. She is an Establishment plant and has all the characteristics of being part of the controlled dissent sham.

7. If you are going to make a case to delete someone who HAS done a lot…

,,, of progressive things, then make your case with links that supports a case that she’s a bad candidate.  She’s helped push for a lot of good economic reforms too.  I have not seen that she’s a “Monsanto supporter” any more than so many other pols out there.  Why don’t you put a link here.  Bernie also supported Hillary in the general election too.  Should we remove him JUST because of that action?  There are so many others that I would argue were pressured to do so in ways we don’t know to do just that.  Even my own senator who was the ONLY senator to endorse Bernie last election (Senator Merkley) supported Hillary in the general.  What is more important in my book are the policies they endorse.  I look for leaders in those that challenge the established order.  Now, perhaps I might agree with you that Warren doesn’t show the same sort of leadership that someone like Tulsi Gabbard did in challenging the established order in the power structure, so I would have less enthusiasm to support her for president than someone like Tulsi, but Warren has done a lot of things that have challenged the established order in terms of financial policies, etc. that are worth supporting another senate term for her.  Who would you suggest we vote for instead of her for Massachussetts?  MAKE A CASE that someone else is better!