Home Main Forums DNC/Third-way Crimes and Misdemeanors 2/5/16 email from Tom Perez to John Podesta – Wikileak

• AmandaMatthews (59 posts)
    Profile photo of AmandaMatthews

2/5/16 email from Tom Perez to John Podesta – Wikileak

The fix was in. Perez had it in the bag. He’s been working for the Clintons all along. Things get really interesting at item #6

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4429

6. Nevada is an opportunity to fight back on so many levels. First, the current storyline is that she does not connect well with young voters. Given that Nevada is far more demographically representative of America, I am confident that HRC can do well with all African Americans, Latinos, and Asian Americans (dont forget the sizeable population of Asian Americans in Nevada, including Filipinos.). Emmy and the team have a good plan to attract all minority voters. When we do well there, then the narrative changes from Bernie kicks ass among young voters to Bernie does well only among young white liberals– that is a different story and a perfect lead in to South Carolina, where once again, we can work to attract young voters of color. So I think Nevada is a real opportunity , and I would strongly urge HRC to get out there within a couple days of NH.

Spanishprof27, OzoneTom, Ferd Berfel and 41 othersTwo way street, cyberpj, dEEDeeNL, ChiciB1, sabrina, Utopian Leftist, pacalo, Pastiche, kath, Scuba, Anemonella, bbgrunt, xynthee, nenagh, slipslidingaway, Paulie, Babel 17, Tuesday, davidgmills, Bernblu, Abelenkpe, Koko, Charles, roguevalley, dreamnightwind, 7wo7rees, Lucas Jackson, libodem, djean111, snot, Ohio Barbarian, jwirr, Bearian, jdpriestly, Satan, azurnoir, nashvillebrook, KauaiK, frylock, gardengoddess, Mom Cat like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
31 replies
  • 4 months ago #4
  • 4 months ago #8
  • 4 months ago #10
    • Mom Cat (8072 posts)
      Profile photo of Mom Cat Donor

1. So Perez was one of the creators of the white smear of Bernie.

Take your fucking Party and die Tom!

NEVER FORGET      BERNIE WON!          

3. Yep he was in the tank for her all along. But that's how they 'roll', isn't it?

• NJCher (1805 posts)
          Profile photo of NJCher Donor

12. that is a scream

Cher

14. Steal it. I did. Post it everywhere. You would NOT believe how upset

Clintonistas get. Now that is a ‘scream’ for lack of a better word.

• FanBoy (7985 posts)
        Profile photo of FanBoy

18. i remember when that was the party line at SV — bernie was for white

people — not only that, he was an out of touch white racist and Hillary a standard bearer of civil rights who’d been involved in the movement in her diapers or something

it was a complete 180 on the actual facts

and those people pushed that up and down — including the obligatory post from the black establishment poster in AK who was so combative who pushed the line that once all the old people died the young would take over and put things right in a new multicolored world (that didn’t include workers or labor rights — too old school — all about the identity)

• Mom Cat (8072 posts)

23. The only movement she had in her diapers stunk as badly as she does now!

That whole Bernie smear job was disgusting as hell. It is so fitting that the DNC made the smear’s author it’s chairman.

• sabrina (5959 posts)
        Profile photo of sabrina Moderator Emeritus

26. Yes, he was, lots of Podesta emails to prove that. He was put there to keep

the Third Way in control of the party. There is no ‘Democratic Party’, hasn’t been since the DLC/Third Way moved in to take control of the old party of the people. We have hung on for way too long, and by doing so, we have facilitated the Corporate Takeover of our most of our Government.

I finally ended my participation after the theft of the Primaries. I assume millions more will now dump them the way they dumped us, decades ago.

And now it is WE who must ‘move forward’ and reestablish a Democratic Party which no longer exists except in name.

• Mom Cat (8072 posts)

27. I so agree. The Dems left the party of FDR. It is up to us to

create that anew!

28. These new stats on the numbers of registered voters now in the two parties and

also the Independents might brighten your day. Dems now account for the smallest percentage in registered voters. And they were already at a historic low before the election.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

The Clintons and their DNC sure did a number on their Turd Way Neo-liberal ‘New’ Democratic Party™. And they’re not done yet.

• sabrina (5959 posts)
            Profile photo of sabrina Moderator Emeritus

29. Excellent, thank you for this. I remembered the stats from before the

Primaries when Dems were about 29% and Repubs approximately 24%.

Now Dems are lower than Repubs, 25% (D) 28% (R)

And that was before Perez.

It’s almost as if this the plan, to completely destroy the Dem Party. They can’t be unaware of what is happening.

In 2008 eg, Dem voter registration was in the 40s airc, but by the next mid terms a lot of the enthusiasm had gone and Dems lost the House.

• goodgirl (2185 posts)
      Profile photo of goodgirl Donor

2. He is an opportunistic POS.

I watched their speeches today, and Keith was so genuine and real.  Perez was not.  Fuck him.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.    John F. Kennedy
      • Mom Cat (8072 posts)

5. The DNC does not want genuine and real. They want bought and paid for!

• zeemike (1042 posts)
          Profile photo of zeemike Donor

11. Correct.

And I don’t know what all the fuss is about…there was never going to be and agent of change leading the DNC..all of them that were running were approved by TPTB in the party.

Power is not given up as easy as an election.

You see things; and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say “Why not?”
          • Mom Cat (8072 posts)

22. Good point. They won the power to control a corpse. Yee ha!

• LuckyDog (640 posts)
      Profile photo of LuckyDog

4. FawkeEm

found and downloaded one of the Podesta emails that had Perez planning strategy (which Podesta no doubt loved) during the primaries to injure Bernie’s reputation with Latino voters, very specifically.

Maybe someone more familiar with those can locate and publish it here as well?

• Piperay (512 posts)
      Profile photo of Piperay

7. I'm so over the whole lousy bunch of crooks

they’ll never get my vote again! :grr:

BERNIE SANDERS 2020
    • azurnoir (1994 posts)
      Profile photo of azurnoir Donor

8. But of course

why do establishment Democrats appear to be 'progressive' only when dominated by republicans? 
    • snot (833 posts)
      Profile photo of snot Donor

10. K&R'd.

There is no responsibility, without freedom; no freedom, without power; no power, without knowledge; no knowledge, without love.
    • Babel 17 (2424 posts)
      Profile photo of Babel 17 Donor

16. What a terrible establishment

No surprise they got defeated so resoundingly. Too many people sensing there’s no there there.

• leftcoastmountains (2467 posts)
      Profile photo of leftcoastmountains Donor

25. I thought everyone knew he was a Clinton operative?

Isn’t this old news? Of course the fix was in. If you don’t like the Dems leave.

#CalExit #Trumpdoesn'tpaytaxeswhyshouldwe
    • dEEDeeNL (108 posts)
      Profile photo of dEEDeeNL Banned

30. Thank you. This info is meant for the front page/GD!

@amandamatthews

This info is meant for the front page/GD! Thank you!

• Herman4747 (1318 posts)
      Profile photo of Herman4747

31. Not supporting Hillary's POSITIONS, not attacking Bernie's POSITIONS…

…but trying to attract candidates only on the basis of who is supporting your candidate’s opponent — this is truly deplorable, Mr. Perez!

trekagainsttrump