6 MS-13 gang members, illegal immigrants involved in deadly Maryland stabbing, ICE says

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Latest Breaking News | 6 MS-13 gang members, illegal immigrants involved in deadly Maryland stabbing, ICE says

• Author

Whattheheck
    • Total Posts: 112
    @whattheheck

Six of the seven people charged in the stabbing death of a man in Maryland in July have been identified by federal officials as being part of the MS-13 gang and in the country illegally, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The Baltimore County Police Department announced Tuesday that seven suspects, including a 16-year-old charged as an adult, were charged with killing 21-year-old Daniel Alejandro Alvarado Cuellar.

Cuellar’s body was discovered July 31 in the grass outside an apartment building in the Townson area and had “multiple sharp-force injuries,” officials said in a news release.

Police said that Cuellar was the intended victim of a planned gang-related murder, but said a motive for the slaying remained under investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms13-gang-members-illegal-immigrants-maryland-stabbing-deadly-ice

Enthusiast
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,380
    @enthusiast

I’m all in favor of law enforcement rounding up these vicious gangsters.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.