Home Main Forums DNC/Third-way/Leaks/Crimes & Misdemeanors 6:45 AM EST WikiLeaks tweeted a torrent download for INSURANCE

• Ichingcarpenter (4122 posts)
    Profile photo of Ichingcarpenter Donor

6:45 AM EST WikiLeaks tweeted a torrent download for INSURANCE

We’ve seen this before. We’ll likely see it again. But it does make for great speculation, such as:

-Is it a Carlos Danger archive?
    -Is it the final hand-off from a previous leaker?
    -Is it RNC or Republican candidate emails?
    -Does it even have anything to do with the U.S., or is it merely a coincidence that today the electoral college votes?

As usual, should anything happen to Assagne, we could then expect the release of the encryption key.

em77, DesertRat2015, 99thMonkey and 30 othersThe Crone, pacalo, snot, Hari, Spanishprof27, Sunflower, libodem, Haikugal, daleanime, bbgrunt, Purveyor, Enthusiast, broiles, HeartoftheMidwest, OzoneTom, Sadie, glitch, Peacebird, PADemD, 7wo7rees, mmonk, goodgirl, djean111, Silver Witch, , share, Odd John, Marym625, disillusioned73, Mom Cat like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
6 replies
  • mmonk (1872 posts)
    Profile photo of mmonk Donor

1. Yes, I noticed. One can only wonder.

I check their Twitter account everyday.

• Sadie (3073 posts)
    Profile photo of Sadie Donor

2. I do believe the final

in the original Podesta mails never were released.  Remember the tweet from Jen Palmiera about “watching out for a whopper”?  Well, I don’t believe the whopper ever made it.  The leak was stopped that very day.

Wake up, peeps, their kids go to Harvard and Yale; your kids go to Iraq & Afghanistan.   
    • Enthusiast (10266 posts)
      Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

3. They would be wise to be in fear of assassination.

This country abhors the truth.

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat, 1848
      • daleanime (2492 posts)
        Profile photo of daleanime

5. Sadly, very true….

When the going gets tough, the tough take care of each other
    • The Crone (3157 posts)
      Profile photo of The Crone Banned

6. Oh I noticed that too.

The leak was indeed stopped that very day.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer nor the Democratic answer but the right answer." John F. Kennedy   America is the only country that has real   lemons in its furniture polish, and artificial lemon flavoring  in its lemonade!
  • Eggar (2063 posts)
    Profile photo of Eggar Donor

4. This download is meaningless

w/o proof of life. Who’d wanna waste their time pouring through CIA burpage.