7-year-old girl killed after white man pulls alongside black family's car and opens fire

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | 7-year-old girl killed after white man pulls alongside black family's car and opens fire

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,518

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/7-year-old-girl-killed-white-man-pulls-alongside-black-familys-car-opens-fire/

Police in Texas are seeking a white man who pulled alongside a black family’s car and opened fire, fatally shooting a 7-year-old girl.

The family of five was leaving a Walmart parking lot Sunday morning in the Houston area when a man driving a red pickup truck pulled up to the side of their car and started shooting, reported KHOU-TV.

Jazmine Barnes was killed instantly, and her mother LaPorsha Washington was shot in the arm. Another girl was injured by shattered glass, and two sisters were unharmed.

The 30-year-old Washington was expected to recover from her wound.

Authorities described the suspect as a bearded white man in his 40s, and he remains at large.

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

Gryneos
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,108

I hope they catch him soon.

Who are you? | What do you want? | Why are you here? | Where are you going? | Do you have anything worth living for? | Who do you serve and who do you trust?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.