8" x 8" x 14" Blockhead Tim Ryan Endorses Joe Biden for Prez. Does Tim Think His Robust -1% Base Makes Him a Shoe-In for VP Pick?…LOL

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | 8" x 8" x 14" Blockhead Tim Ryan Endorses Joe Biden for Prez. Does Tim Think His Robust -1% Base Makes Him a Shoe-In for VP Pick?…LOL

• Author

Segami
    • Total Posts: 3,298
    @segami

8″ x 8″ x 14″ Blockhead Tim Ryan Endorses Joe Biden for Prez. Does Tim Think His Robust -1% Base Makes Him a Shoe-In for VP Pick? …LOL

“….”I know that Joe will be a voice for the many who are being left behind — workers losing their jobs to automation, unions fighting for fair wages, small business owners trying to get ahead,” Ryan said in a statement. “Joe knows that working communities built America, and I know that Joe will go to bat for them as an increasingly globalized economy threatens the very work they do,” he continued.

Ryan specifically cited Biden’s stances on protecting and expanding ObamaCare, as well as raising the minimum wage. “Joe will rebuild the middle class. Ohio is key to the presidency, and Joe is the only candidate who can win over the heartland and defeat Donald Trump,” the congressman said…..”

All these opportunistic morons need to be ridiculed for stinking up the house just to jump into the race………’for the VP slot’        

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

ravensong
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,182
    @ravensong

Another reason to not vote for Biden.

Promote Freedom From Religion, and Separation of Church and State.

See how much you will pay for Healthcare under Bernie Sanders Medicare for All plan:
    https://www.mfacalc.com/
    Together, together, my friends, we have begun a political revolution to transform America, and that revolution, our revolution, continues! ~ Bernie

incognito
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,900
    @incognito

Not surprised. That’s something a loser would do.

salemcourt
    • Total Posts: 564
    @salemcourt

I was trying to imagine a 8″ x 8″ x 14″ blockhead.  Then I saw the picture posted below.

salemcourt
    • Total Posts: 564
    @salemcourt

I was trying to imagine an 8″ x 8″ x 14″ blockhead.  Then I saw the picture posted below.

game meat
    • Total Posts: 821
    @gamemeat

Frankly, Biden wouldn’t pick him as a running mate even if he wanted to because Ryan is a white male. In fact, no matter who gets the nomination, the vp pick is certain to be a contentious issue. It will be impossible to please every idpol faction.

3fingerbrown
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 1,565
      @donaldtuohy

@gamemeat Agree. I believe the Biden camp has their eye on Stacy Abrams for VP.

All governments lie to their citizen's, but only Americans believe theirs.

Satan
    • Total Posts: 1,545
    @satan

The one memorable moment Ryan had from the debates he actually “qualified” for was when he correctly called out the impact that the economic & trade policies of the last 40 years have had on states like Ohio, due to the loss of the manufacturing sector.

So now he endorses a guy who was a major advocate for every one of those fucked up policies??

Yeah, great idea, Timmy…..

I didn't refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton because any goddamned Russian told me to. I refused to vote for her because she is a warmongering, election stealing, Goldman Sachs fellating, Republican WHORE. No offense to sex workers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.