8-year-old girl scales replica of Trump’s ‘un-climbable’ border wall in seconds

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | 8-year-old girl scales replica of Trump’s ‘un-climbable’ border wall in seconds

• Author

LiberalElite
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 828
    @liberalelite

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-border-wall-replica-climbers-child-kentucky-mexico-a9153451.html

An 18-foot replica of Donald Trump’s border wall has been scaled in a matter of seconds by novice climbers, an eight-year-old girl and a man who returned for another attempt while juggling with one hand.

The US president described his wall as “virtually impenetrable” during a trip to the US-Mexico border in September, claiming 20 “world class” mountain climbers had told him his chosen prototype was difficult to climb.

“We had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do, they love to climb mountains … some of them were champions,” Mr Trump said. “And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb … this wall can’t be climbed.”

I feel much better since I gave up hope.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace." – John Lennon

Sorechasm
    • Total Posts: 212
    @sorechasm

Time to add the snakes and alligators. BTW. Who was supposed to feed these snakes and alligators?

“Go and tell Alexander that God the Supreme King is never the Author of insolent wrong, but is the Creator of light, of peace, of life, of water, of the body of man and of souls;...what Alexander offers and the gifts he promises are things to me utterly useless;..." Dandamis, a great sannyasi of Taxila.Excerpt From: Yogananda, Paramahansa. “Autobiography of a Yogi.”

Cold Mountain Trail
    • Total Posts: 4,900
    @coldmountaintrail

Can’t let that stand.  He’s probably going to go on a tweet storm about dangerous juggling 8-year-old girls invading the country.

PolecatHollerer
      • Total Posts: 650
      @polecathollerer

In all fairness, I think little kids who can juggle are kinda scary…

That being said, Trump is a vicious fucking idiot who deserves no fairness, so please ignore what I said about creepy juggling kids.

If you give a man enough rope, it will be six inches too short. This is not the nature of rope- it is the nature of man.

Cold Mountain Trail
        • Total Posts: 4,900
        @coldmountaintrail

cmon, you’re just jealous of the juggling kids

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.