A documentary from 2006.

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Multimedia | A documentary from 2006.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mmonk
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 904

Never saw it but the Nader campaign in 2000 is a big part of the Democratic Party’s animosity towards the left and Greens. Thought about renting it recently. I have Nader’s book  Breaking Through Power. I might watch it even though I have his book in his own words.

Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of People walking on it. - RFK

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 6,413

I have never understood the attitudes of people like the guy in the beginning of this trailer who throw vitriol at Nader after the 2000 election. That transcends to this day when people bend over themselves to convince progressives to support “blue” when the colors have been fading into purple all this time.

Ralph Nader is simply the most actionable human I have seen in my life. He also gives free advice and low cost knowledge in the form of books.  I was able to obtain one of his give-away books of the 1980’s “Reagan’s Ruling Class”. That book with its absolute documented timeline and facts taught me everything I needed about the revolving door in Congress and the ever more corrupt system of Washington, D.C.

If it’s indeed true, then it bothers me that Bernie Sanders wants nothing to do with Nader. Bernie is great but Ralph Nader is the kind of great you don’t get but once in a lifetime, if you pay attention.

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

mmonk
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 904

To your comments.

Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of People walking on it. - RFK

3fingerbrown
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 3,728

Voting for Ralph Nader in 2000 was the greatest vote I ever cast. He has done more in his career than almost all today’s political whores have done combined!

All governments lie to their citizen's, but only Americans believe theirs.

Red Cloud
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,536

Nader would be a Secretary of Labor!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.