A Look Back at Clapper’s Jan. 2017 ‘Assessment’ on Russia-gate

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | A Look Back at Clapper’s Jan. 2017 ‘Assessment’ on Russia-gate

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ZimInSeattle
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,698

Having trouble posting more. Good article.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/01/07/a-look-back-at-clappers-jan-2017-assessment-on-russia-gate/

"Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime" - Aristotle "The more I see of the moneyed peoples, the more I understand the guillotine" - George Bernard Shaw "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK #SurviveAndRevolt

PolecatHollerer
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,214

Recommended reading.

If you give a man enough rope, it will be six inches too short. This is not the nature of rope- it is the nature of man.

elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,073
        ZimInSeattle
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 1,698

Lotsa people die when going against the Killary led deep state.

"Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime" - Aristotle "The more I see of the moneyed peoples, the more I understand the guillotine" - George Bernard Shaw "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK #SurviveAndRevolt

Cold Mountain Trail
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,844

about all the intelligence agencies we don’t hear much about v. CIA.

“the widely respected and independently-minded State Department intelligence bureau should have been included”

“But DIA, too, has an independent streak”

“Clapper, mostly by his silence, was able to foster the charade that the ICA was actually a bonafide product of the entire intelligence community for as long as he could get away with it.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.