A Tribute to the Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade (1970)

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Bar and Grill | A Tribute to the Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade (1970)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe Shlabotnik
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,611

I tried earlier to post a topic under foreign affairs regarding Miguel Diaz-Canel’s visit to Russia for the unveiling of the Castro statue, but JPR said “cannot post your topic at this time”. After a few tries I gave up.

So, enjoy some wholesome comedy that was good enough for 3 generations of family to gather around the TV to watch, but now is not surprisingly completely cancelled from our culture.

~ All good things are Wild and Free ~

jbnw
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,620

if you try to post something from a (dot) ru site – sffh said there was too much spam.

So I just replace it with site (dot) ru knowing the JPR folks can correct by hand as needed.

@joeshlabotnik

Joe Shlabotnik
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 1,611

and even tried that, despite neither links having the ‘ru’ suffix. One was an English language Spanish news site with .com and the other was the English version of Granma. Maybe Cuban suffixes are banned as well. Oh well, we can only expect so much on this ghost ship anyway.

~ All good things are Wild and Free ~

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,808

And if we did not know about all the crap going on behind the scenes – this is pretty much how Congress works on behalf of we the people.  IMO.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

"Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do? Then I ask myself, 'How well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?'" GRRM

A YouTube comment – we need new conspiracy theories – the old ones have all come true.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.