Andrew Cuomo: 'Joe Biden has the best case' for 2020

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | 2020 Elections | President | Andrew Cuomo: 'Joe Biden has the best case' for 2020

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Babel 17
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,949

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/423541-andrew-cuomo-joe-biden-has-the-best-case-for-2020

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden is the strongest potential 2020 candidate among Democrats because his “credibility” is the “secret ingredient” needed to beat President Trump.

In an interview with New York radio station WAMC, Cuomo said Biden’s credibility amounts to a characteristic that other Democratic candidates don’t possess.

“I think of all the names that are out there, I think Joe Biden has the best case,” Cuomo said, without naming any of the other potential contenders. “I think Joe Biden has the best case because he brings the most of the secret ingredient you need to win for a Democrat, which is credibility.”

He said that attribute would distinguish Biden and other front-runners from the likely crowded pack of candidates vying for the party’s nomination.

Summarize the establishment in two words?

N2Doc
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,322

Your neoliberal dream is not gonna happen.

mmonk
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 890

Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of People walking on it. - RFK

elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,101

Not to put too fine a point on it, we have someone in the White House who was anything but ‘credible’. I think the ordinary, the predictable, has left Washington for good. Get ready for anything goes. And then we drown in glacier water.

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 5,896

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 17,319

Bugger off, Andy.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

MistaP
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2,751

Biden just jets in on the Acela that relies on state infrastructure-building since the other Amtrak-serviced states send Senators who want Amtrak to only service their state

HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,488

Credibility means people believe you no matter what. Maybe you’re telling he truth, maybe not.

Robbins
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 103

the fix is in for biden.only question is which young newliberal is picked to bis vp.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Take Two is Up And Running

Come one, come all to the best shit ever......