Barbarian at the Gates: Nina Turner for President on People Party's ticket, 2024. This speech is why.

Homepage | Forums | JackPine Radical Rooms | Weekly Posts by JackPine Radicals | Barbarian at the Gates: Nina Turner for President on People Party's ticket, 2024. This speech is why.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 17,268

I’m a 61 year old native white Texan who has lived in a mixed neighborhood and worked in a predominantly African-American office for 15 years. I know that Nina Turner speaks the truth in this speech, and what a speech it is, even if it is in a Hill Rising interview. I know Nina Turner speaks the whole truth here; I feel the truth of it in my innermost soul.

If there is anyone who can inspire white people like Martin Luther King did, even some rural MAGA white people, it is Nina Turner. She explains what black people feel all the time in a cognitive, psychological and common-sensical kind of way with all of the power of American English at its best.

Oh, yeah, Nina also says that what Biden said on Charlemagne’s show was racist and why. Almost as an afterthought, which after all is exactly what Biden would be in a just society.

And it’s less than 11 minutes long. If anyone wants to post the video elsewhere on JPR, feel free. The more exposure the better, as far as I’m concerned. Now, preach it, Sister!

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

ThouArtThat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,843

@ohiobarbarian

Hi ob,

This citizen is tired of living in the sham country known as America.  It is well past time for all the lies to be uncovered and exposed.  If some must fall in the disinfecting light of day, so be it.

TAT

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.

- P.C. Hodgell

The essence of normality is the refusal of reality.

- Ernest Becker

Politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial Complex.

- Frank Zappa

Rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. They're privileges.

- George Carlin

Sooner or later we all sit down to a banquet of consequences.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,561

eom

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.