• we are aware

We are aware of the periodic outages for some members and are working to correct the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is due to the upgrade and we'll get it done.
  • working on it

If you are having login or password reset issues, please email [email protected] or [email protected]

Home Main Forums All Things Bernie/Our Revolution Bernie always fought the good fight against the corporate media (video 2003)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• aspirant (1207 posts)
    Profile photo of aspirant Donor

1. Agree

• dEEDeeNL (108 posts)
      Profile photo of dEEDeeNL Banned

2. re:Agree

!

• Ferd Berfel (2976 posts)
    Profile photo of Ferd Berfel Donor

3. i bought a copy of Orwell Rolls….

Havent watched it since i bought it. Ill have to pull it out today :-)

…and you think you’re going to stop this simply by ‘pulling a lever’, in a booth, behind a curtain, every 2 years? Know yourself. And if you need help, call the FBI.
    • dEEDeeNL (108 posts)
      Profile photo of dEEDeeNL Banned

4. re:i bought a copy of Orwell Rolls….

Bernie needed to take it to the “media” during the primaries the way he talked in this 2003 documentary – and as Trump’s done – if he wanted to beat the Bernie Blackout.

• rallison (62 posts)
        Profile photo of rallison

5. You are right.

Bernie needs to go around the media. Another problem is endorsing HRC after knowing the theft that took place. That still sticks with me. He needs a political base of operations to continue and the DNC is not it. I sitting here getting angry again. HE WON!