• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post: https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/join-jackpine-radicals/

Home Main Forums All Things Bernie/Our Revolution Bernie Sanders 2020 Ad

• Fordfairlanestl (1755 posts)

Bernie Sanders 2020 Ad

Are ya ready?

mikedub285, Pastiche, Deadpool and 22 othersPDiddie, Mabus, Admiral Loinpresser, OCMI, hypergrove, stubbornthing, disillusioned73, Knee deep in the hoopla, eridani, caliny, Coldmountaintrail, Babel 17, snot, twenty, ElfinWilde, ThouArtThat, Land of Enchantment, KenTanker0us, ozoneman, djean111, Enthusiast, BillZBubb like this
    There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! I ONLY vote for grass roots "progressive" politicians that support: "Single Payer Healthcare", "Tuition Free College", and "15 bucks an hour". Always remember, "Establishment democrats" would rather lose to a republican than support a progressive democrat. How fucked up is that? The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! We need a revolution. And we need it NOW..... I mean yesterday.  :) That is all.....   Have a great day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
11 replies
  • Land of Enchantment (11413 posts)

1. Good one…sharing an old one that was also wonderful…

"Hope is the feathered thing that perches in your heart." ~ Emily Dickinson  

2. Another one

There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! I ONLY vote for grass roots "progressive" politicians that support: "Single Payer Healthcare", "Tuition Free College", and "15 bucks an hour". Always remember, "Establishment democrats" would rather lose to a republican than support a progressive democrat. How fucked up is that? The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! We need a revolution. And we need it NOW..... I mean yesterday.  :) That is all.....   Have a great day.

3. I'm on a roll….. hehehe

5. I'll see your DC Richi and raise you one Jimmy Dore!

• Punxsutawney (2995 posts)

7. Really like Nina Turner in this as well.

To neoliberals, everyone and everything are disposable. -  Chris Hedges  “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness" - J.K. Galbraith

9. Yes, I do too. She has a powerful voice and presence about her.

So passionate. Hope to see more of her in the future.

• RealityCheck (1920 posts)

11. one of the best slogans

to a fitting truthsayer!!

4. Awesomeness….love the look of steely determination in so

many of those images of Bernie.  Whoever is singing has an amazing voice. Thanks!

• Babel 17 (5304 posts)
    Donor

6. Two Tulsi sightings

I like it!

https://www.votetulsi.com/bumper-stickers/free  
  • Knee deep in the hoopla (4 posts)

8. Had my vote in 2016

will get it again in 2020

10. Same here