Home Main Forums General Discussion Bernie Sanders 2020 | What IF I Told You….

• Segami (5530 posts)
    Profile photo of Segami Donor

Bernie Sanders 2020 | What IF I Told You….

….the goosebumps have NEVER left me……still there!

Bernie Sanders 2020 | What IF I Told You….

by RaultheDirector

eridani, Babel 17, area woman and 34 othersPADemD, ozoneman, Pastiche, Paka, MistaP, BillZBubb, DesertRat2015, TIME TO PANIC, CalGoldenBear, Baba OhReally, Two way street, WillyT, NothingcleverjustRay, daleanime, tokenlib, Peace Patriot, MisterTwister, Marym625, djean111, Coldmountaintrail, Betty Karlson, hopemountain, Eggar, Haikugal, twenty, Entrepreneur, NJOCK, A little weird, Charles, roguevalley, Cleita, Fordfairlanestl, donDonE, elias39 like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
15 replies
  • donDonE (225 posts)
    Profile photo of donDonE Donor

1. I still #FeelThe Bern

There are three kinds of men, ones that learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and learn for themselves. Will Rogers
    • Fordfairlanestl (1110 posts)
      Profile photo of Fordfairlanestl

3. I will always

“Feel the Bern. ”  One of my fav’s from 2016.

There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! Note: I ONLY vote for grass root progressive politicians that support: "Single Payer", "Tuition Free College", "15 bucks an hour". That is all.....
    • roguevalley (2104 posts)
      Profile photo of roguevalley

4. Bernie forever

Be love. Be light. Fear is the only darkness. Love is the only light.
  • Fordfairlanestl (1110 posts)
    Profile photo of Fordfairlanestl

2. Quite impressive. 10K+++++

How did you find all this? I would imagine you spent some time on this. You must be one of his biggest supporters.  I vote that this goes directly to the home page.   TY for your contribution.   :)

There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! Note: I ONLY vote for grass root progressive politicians that support: "Single Payer", "Tuition Free College", "15 bucks an hour". That is all.....
  • Entrepreneur (2132 posts)
    Profile photo of Entrepreneur Donor

5. I never took down my yard sign except when I left some free stuff at the end of

my driveway and I was afraid someone would think my Bernie sign was free too.

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness" - J.K. Galbraith
  • hopemountain (2287 posts)
    Profile photo of hopemountain Donor

7. maybe i will get to see him

in person for 2020!

"economic and environmental justice is spiritual work." ~ tom b. k. goldtooth .... "question everything – including, organizations touting labels proclaiming stewardship of living things and high ideals when in truth, they fanatically practice the stewardship of exploitation, greed, and destruction."
  • Peace Patriot (2610 posts)
    Profile photo of Peace Patriot Donor

8. Thank you!

• Pastiche (529 posts)
    Profile photo of Pastiche Donor

9. Watching those made my face wet.

Especially the one in Portland. I was sitting about 25 feet from that stage.

I can still feel the electricity and the Bern.

• ozoneman (549 posts)
      Profile photo of ozoneman Donor

11. What, it was raining?

I was on the waterfront in Burlington, so naturally I got a little wet. Tears of joy.

Onward to 2020!

• Pastiche (529 posts)

13. No, my face was wet because I rewatched all of those

Bernie videos. It did not rain inside of the Rose Garden stadium in Portland, Oregon.  ;-)

You got to attend the best rally!

Onward to President Sanders! (Although I like President Bernie better.)

• kliljedahl (1192 posts)
    Profile photo of kliljedahl

10. This one always brings tears to my eyes

• Segami (5530 posts)
      Profile photo of Segami Donor

12. Yes….I will always love the ‘America’ ad…..beautiful!

…..The ”When We Stand Together, We Win! video…….This is my all-time fav Bernie-video that deeply hits home for me and speaks volumes about the kind of soul Bernie is and the leadership he will deliver to OUR table for ALL.

• Pastiche (529 posts)

14. That is the best political video I have ever seen in my 63 years!

• eridani (2495 posts)
    Profile photo of eridani Donor

15. Still see a lot of Bernie bumperstickers on I-5

Clinton, not so much.

You've heard of the Good Witch of the North and the Wicked Witch of the West, right?  I'm the Morally Ambiguous Witch of the Northwest.