• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/new-members/

Home Main Forums All Things Bernie/Our Revolution Bernie Sanders' BRILLIANT Takedown of Trump's Status Quo in 2018 America

• Fordfairlanestl (1378 posts)
    Profile photo of Fordfairlanestl

Bernie Sanders' BRILLIANT Takedown of Trump's Status Quo in 2018 America

disillusioned73, Pastiche, Two way street and 4 othersMistaP, ThouArtThat, jwirr, daleanime like this
    There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! I ONLY vote for grass root "progressive" politicians that support: "Single Payer", "Tuition Free College",and "15 bucks an hour". The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! That is all.....   Have a great day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• oldandhappy (4076 posts)
    Profile photo of oldandhappy Donor

1. An incredibly brave man.

There is no one else speaking TRUTH as he does.  Where oh where is our Senator Harris?  Out collecting money I am sure.  I stand with Bernie.

Invest in people.  Seek TRUTH.
    • Fordfairlanestl (1378 posts)
      Profile photo of Fordfairlanestl

2. Bingo

There is no one like Bernie.

There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! I ONLY vote for grass root "progressive" politicians that support: "Single Payer", "Tuition Free College",and "15 bucks an hour". The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! That is all.....   Have a great day.
  • GZeusH (2464 posts)
    Profile photo of GZeusH

3. If the Republicans shut down the government, are they out of a job?

If it was a private company that was idled by a worker shutdown, they would be all for bringing in some scabs to run the operation.  I would be all for canning any Republicans that further a shutdown and replacing them with people who will do the job.

Policy:  The mistaken notion that bossy people have that they can influence other people's behavior through majority rule.