Bernie Sanders SAYS the Campaign Received "Almost 8,000" Contributions Yesterday AFTER His Stent Procedure

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Bernie Sanders SAYS the Campaign Received "Almost 8,000" Contributions Yesterday AFTER His Stent Procedure

• Author

Segami
    • Total Posts: 3,307
    @segami

Bernie Sanders SAYS the Campaign Received “Almost 8,000” Contributions Yesterday AFTER His Stent Procedure

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

Punxsutawney
    • Total Posts: 791
    @punxsutawney

The news of his demise appears to have been greatly exaggerated!

Cold Mountain Trail
    • Total Posts: 4,945
    @coldmountaintrail

+++++!

h-32
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 77
    @h-32

Just this morning, a co-worker who is a Biden fan, with “Mayor Pete” as his close second choice, said yet again:  “looks like Bernie is in really rough shape” (his exact words!) – clearly hopeful that Bernie will just drop dead any day now.

I can only imagine where he gets his news.  I bit my tongue.  Gotta work with the guy.

Segami
      • Total Posts: 3,307
      @segami

Like I said before (referring to the Polling numbers) the summer-beached-filled-days are over and people are beginning to climatize, settle in and welcome in the Fall season. I believe their attention will now slowly turn to the Dem primary race and begin scrutinizing candidates’s platform a little closer…….

As far as I’m concerned, the jig is up for Biden with the first downward crack appearing with his Q3 fundraising haul…….this is surely not good optics for a so-called leading candidate……Mayo Pete also did poorly (better than Biden) because his Q3 numbers were significantly lower than his previous Q2 numbers…….Bernie’s fundraising numbers ‘increased’ from Q2 to Q3.

Your friend might think these are insignificant points, but the reality is people give their chosen candidates a vote of confidence using their money as their vote…..when a candidate’s support goes south from Q2 to Q3, that is quite a significant change to watch……..

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

davidpdx
    • Total Posts: 286
    @davidpdx

I would have made another donation, but I just sent $50 right before the deadline. I’m glad to hear he is getting some love.

American living abroad in South Korea and a proud progressive.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.