'Bot' writes bizarre script based on 1,000 hours of Hallmark Christmas movies

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Bar and Grill | 'Bot' writes bizarre script based on 1,000 hours of Hallmark Christmas movies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LiberalElite
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,447

https://www.wspa.com/news/-bot-writes-bizarre-script-based-on-1-000-hours-of-hallmark-christmas-movies/1666784305

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A comedy writer shared a hilarious Hallmark Christmas movie script written by a “bot.”

Keaton Patti shared the first page of the script on Twitter after he “forced a bot to watch over 1,000 hours of Hallmark Christmas movies and then asked it to write a Hallmark Christmas movie of its own.”

Hallmark Christmas movies are a staple in many households this time of year.

Stereotypically speaking, each movie centers a woman who falls in love with a man around Christmas time and learns the true meaning of the holiday. Or the man does. Or maybe both in a Christmas miracle.

I feel much better since I gave up hope.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace." – John Lennon

Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,647

Everyone of them is the same sappy-assed love story, the only thing that changes is the names and occupation of the main characters. I’m surprised they aren’t already being written by bots.

These movies are so invariably horrible that I’m considering using them as a means of torment here in Hell!!

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

surrealAmerican
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 729

… and not a bot. It would be interesting to see what a bot would find in such a formulaic genre.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.