Clinton meets individually with potential 2020 Dems: report

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Clinton meets individually with potential 2020 Dems: report

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ZimInSeattle
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,698

I’d think that support from Killary would be toxic after her epic fail. Maybe all these candidates really believe the Russians screwed her over.

Hillary Clinton has reportedly met with several Democrats considering presidential bids in 2020 amid private solicitations for her support from aspiring nominees.

CNN and Axios reported Friday that Clinton has had private conversations with prominent Democrats such as Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.), as well as others including Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D) and Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper (D).

“People are direct in saying they want her support,” one source close to Clinton told CNN. “Others are reaching out.”

“Hillary wants Trump gone,” another confidant of the former secretary of State and 2016 Democratic nominee told Axios. “She doesn’t know who’s best able to beat him, but she knows about grueling nomination fights.”

More: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/423875-clinton-meets-individually-with-potential-2020-dems-report

"Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime" - Aristotle "The more I see of the moneyed peoples, the more I understand the guillotine" - George Bernard Shaw "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK #SurviveAndRevolt

sonofspy777
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,435

F*CKING BERNIE SANDERS THAT’S WHO!

https://i.postimg.cc/jjZzwDNn/truth.gif

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
      ~Samuel Clemens

a little weird
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 706

That’s the only thing that makes any sense.

jwirr
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,651

The best way for me to decide who NOT to vote for.

jwirr

JustSayin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 535

dems are still wholly owned by the Clinton INC. In the last desperate measure to take back my government from Neoliberals I will vote against every downticket dem

Never expect different result by following the previous steps

Betty Karlson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 467

She should be talking to Bernie, beg his forgiveness, and tell him to please please please run.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.