leftcoastmountains (3310 posts)May 19, 2017 at 12:49 pm
Democratic Website Pathetically Devoid Of Substancebbgrunt, 3FingerBrown, twenty and 10 othersBaba OhReally, Enthusiast, broiles, slay, leveymg, daleanime, ThouArtThat, CalGoldenBear, HeartoftheMidwest, jwirr like this#CalExit #Trumpdoesn'tpaytaxeswhyshouldwe
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hobbit709 (3299 posts) (Reply to original post) May 19, 2017 at 12:51 pm
1. "Pathetically Devoid Of Substance" pretty much describes the DNC.I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
ThouArtThat (6172 posts) (Reply to original post) May 19, 2017 at 12:58 pm
2. The Real Story – The Kleptocrats, Plutocrats, Oligarchs, Corporations And Banks
Run America for the benefit of the 1%.
Oops – Forgot that the DNC DLC Third-Way Donor Class is part of the 1%.
Must explain why we never here stories about The Real Story."In America Today, Power Corrupts and Money Corrupts Absolutely" - Anonymous
CalGoldenBear (1225 posts) (Reply to original post) May 19, 2017 at 1:06 pm
3. Tant pis (so much the worse) for "Resistance,"
tant mieux for “Revolution,” leftcoastmountain.
If the “liberal” elite at the DNC/DSCC/DCCC/DGA are “selecting” candidates deemed acceptable to them and their big money donors, a check of the “candidates'” Web sites will make it easy to separate “the anointed ones” from the Berniecrats/progressives.
All one needs to do (well, maybe pay attention to what he/she is or is not saying: just bromides or real “beef”) is check out the Web sites to see whether or not there are any issues of importance that the “candidate” supports or will fight for.
And a key issue is single-payer Medicare-for-all: the anointed ones will echo Hill and Pelosi and oppose it, the real liberals and progressives will be all for it. And while H.R. 676 has over 100 co-sponsors, as recently as yesterday, it seems that Bernie has not yet introduced his Senate counterpart bill.
slay (542 posts) (Reply to original post) May 19, 2017 at 1:16 pm
4. It seems their ONE and ONLY idea/plan is: We're not Trump.
Not good enough. Not even close. You who has great plans – Bernie – cause he’s had them on his website for over 2 years now. And they don’t change with the political winds the way Hillary’s do. The Democrats need to be FOR something – not just against things – that’s very republican just being against things. Bernie keeps trying to show them the way – their loss if they won’t learn. I’ll support a 3rd Party/Independent before I ever support a DLC/3rd Way Dem ever again.
Enthusiast (11209 posts) (Reply to slay - post #4) May 19, 2017 at 2:14 pm
5. You and me—both."The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide." Frank Church "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat, 1848
Enthusiast (11209 posts) (Reply to original post) May 19, 2017 at 2:14 pm
6. That is just sad.
3FingerBrown (546 posts) (Reply to original post) May 19, 2017 at 2:54 pm
7. The democrats putting
all their eggs in one basket for 2018 should work out about as well as it did in 2016.