Dianne Feinstein’s 2020 pick: Joe Biden

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Dianne Feinstein’s 2020 pick: Joe Biden

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      N2Doc
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,311

Dianne Feinstein’s California colleague Kamala Harris may run for president. But Feinstein already has her preferred candidate in mind: Joe Biden.

The Democratic senator, fresh off reelection to a fifth term, told a pair of reporters on Thursday morning that the former vice president and Delaware senator is the ideal choice to run against President Donald Trump. This despite the fact that more than a half-dozen Senate Democrats, including Harris, are considering running for president in 2020.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/03/dianne-feinstein-2020-pick-joe-biden-1079024

Oh Boy, that is sure gonna make me want to vote for the Groper :sarcasm:

MistaP
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2,748
      elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,082

Takes a lickin and keeps on…something corporate. Just they way the old-timers like DiFi and Pelosi like them.

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 5,883

DiFi can go frack herself along with Brock.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Enthusiast
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 4,583

:rofl:

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

emme
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 278

..so they have someone to blame for their utter failure to do anything useful to help the working class.

I think Biden could manage to lose  to Trump  by a much bigger margin than HRC.   Seriously.

Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,583

Joe is such an undesirable candidate. I believe I’ll vote for Trump instead.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

jwirr
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,651

At the age of 77 I can say that. The only thing the elderly ones in congress is to control everything in the government and keep anyone else out. I am not in favor of Harris but she should have a chance before they do to her what they did to Bernie in 2016 – endorse their candidate before the primaries have even begun. I think they are all afraid of any change.

jwirr

Cold Mountain Trail
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,904

difi will be 86 in june.  Her current term expires in 2026, when she’ll be 93.

She’s running for the Strom Thurmond Award: he died when he was 100, in 2003, and held some kind of political office from 1933 (when difi was born) to 2003:  (from Wikipedia)

Thurmond left the Senate in January 2003 as the United States’ longest-serving senator (a record later surpassed by Senator Byrd). In his November farewell speech in the Senate, Thurmond told his colleagues I love all of you, especially your wives,  the latter being a reference to his flirtatious nature with younger women…

Thurmond’s 100th birthday was celebrated on December 5, 2002. Some remarks made by Mississippi Senator Trent Lott during the event were considered racially insensitive: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, [Mississippi] voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either.

wikipedia

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.