• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/new-members/

Home Main Forums All Things Bernie/Our Revolution TJDS – Establishment's New Trick To Screw Bernie In 2020

• Fordfairlanestl (1378 posts)
    Profile photo of Fordfairlanestl

TJDS – Establishment's New Trick To Screw Bernie In 2020

disillusioned73, leftcoastmountains, Pastiche and 7 othersNJOCK, eridani, TheNutcracker, Two way street, Babel 17, hopemountain, ThouArtThat like this
    There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! I ONLY vote for grass root "progressive" politicians that support: "Single Payer", "Tuition Free College",and "15 bucks an hour". The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! That is all.....   Have a great day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• NJOCK (622 posts)
    Profile photo of NJOCK Donor

1. "the youth are the people who love Bernie

you FUCKING, CORPORATE liar!”

My favorite JD line about Howard Deans latest bullshit.

“The first revolution is when you change your mind about how you look at things, and see there might be another way to look at it that you have not been shown. What you see later on is the results of that, but that revolution, that change that takes place will not be televised.” -Gil Scott-Heron
    • Fordfairlanestl (1378 posts)
      Profile photo of Fordfairlanestl

2. Dean is an idiot

A corporate shill. What a waste of time he is. Yes, Dean should get out of politics.

There is no one like Bernie Sanders. NO ONE!!! I ONLY vote for grass root "progressive" politicians that support: "Single Payer", "Tuition Free College",and "15 bucks an hour". The cause is right!!  The time is NOW!!! That is all.....   Have a great day.
      • RealityCheck (1023 posts)
        Profile photo of RealityCheck

3. but

Dean is surrounded by the like. He’s very comfortable in that political home. It’s that ‘home’ that needs to be condemned, torn down and rebuilt under a new title.