Group launches campaign to 'Draft Beto' for 2020 White House bid

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Group launches campaign to 'Draft Beto' for 2020 White House bid

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      N2Doc
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,266

A group of Democratic activists on Tuesday launched a campaign to draft Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) into running for president in 2020.

The “Draft Beto” campaign will focus on raising $1 million to “both convince him to run and give him a head start in the primary.”

O’Rourke is considered a potential 2020 presidential candidate after his energetic but unsuccessful bid to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in the November midterm elections.

He finishes his congressional term on Jan. 3 and has yet to make an announcement regarding his potential candidacy.

LINK

:puke:

leftcoast mountains
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,818

The people who are interested in this guy aren’t Bernie people anyway.

vote for nobody

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 17,065

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 5,851

Is it possible to just go into a coma until 2020? Maybe 2080 would be better.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

JustSayin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 535

History repeats itself. 2016 Redux. I maybe  fooled in voting for Obama but not Obama 2.0 or Hillary 3.0

Never expect different result by following the previous steps

sonofspy777
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,427

WHAT group of third way Activists?

GD Centrist has-beens that’s who!

James Carville anyone?

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
      ~Samuel Clemens

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.