Hard to Imagine Corporate Joe Biden Lasting Long in the 2020 Democratic Primary

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Hard to Imagine Corporate Joe Biden Lasting Long in the 2020 Democratic Primary

• Author

Segami
    • Total Posts: 3,506
    @segami

Hard to Imagine Corporate Joe Biden Lasting Long in the 2020 Democratic Primary

”….He’s gonna be the Jeb! of this election cycle….”

“….Please clap….”

“….NO EMPATHY. Dude you literally grew up in the white American dream. You had one war, we have 8, your school cost 2000 a year ours costs 20k a semester. There is a Kent state happening every day if you are black. We have mass shootings weekly, give me a break….”

BTW Corporate Joe, The Kent State Massacre resulted with 4 students being killed, NOT 17 like you claimed…..Get your facts straight.

“….Twenty-eight guardsmen fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis….”

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

sonofspy777
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 4,324
    @sonofspy777

Already going down in flames  Good Riddance!

The human race has few (if any) problems that couldn’t be solved by massive wealth.  And we’re literally surrounded by it, like a fly in amber.  Now if we only had brains… —Ben Bova

Bearian
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 418
    @bearian

The question was about Public Service Joe. Not Kent State , so you take a windy road to attack young people because of “17” dead at Kent state , Lets talk Columbine, Or Stoneman Douglas,  “Give Me a break”. The reason people don’t admire public service is because they see you, as a public servant . Not MLK or JFK.

Segami
      • Total Posts: 3,506
      @segami

Once again, Corporate Joe stretches the truth to fit HIS drivel….

There were 4 students killed at the Kent State massacre….NOT 17 killed as he claimed!!

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

MistaP
      • Total Posts: 2,089
      @mistap

maybe he meant 17 agenices

https://berniesanders.com/ https://www.tulsi2020.com/

Bearian
        Donor
        • Total Posts: 418
        @bearian

That’s why I put it in Quotation marks

elias39
    • Total Posts: 3,245
    @elias39

Gotta listen to the music Joe.

Satan
    • Total Posts: 1,910
    @satan

Joe Biden has tried three times already, and dropped out after Iowa all three times.

He’s an even worse candidate now than he was then, for several reasons. Not the least of which is that he’s an old white man – from the establishment wing of the party that is currently trying to claim that there’s no future in the Democratic party for old white men.

He’s also an old white man who has survived a significant brain injury, and all you have to do is listen to the guy speak to realize it did some damage. That’s not meant as an insult, just as a medical fact. Being President is a stressful job. Had McCain been elected in 2008, odds are that the brain tumor that took him out would have arrived much earlier than it did, given that cancer was already a known quantity in McCain’s medical history. President Joe would be at risk for another brain blowout, and – given the DLC’s tendency to make their Veep nominations even more to the right wing than their Presidential nominees (i.e. Droopy Dog Lieberman or Tim “who the fuck ever told this idiot he was a Democrat” Kaine) Hell only knows who we would be stuck with if Joe took the supernatural Amtrak to his final destination while in office.

And of course this is all in addition to his PNAC letter, his shilling for the credit card criminals, his role in putting Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court, and his reputation as a “groper” in the #MeToo era, etc.

I didn't refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton because any goddamned Russian told me to. I refused to vote for her because she is a warmongering, election stealing, Goldman Sachs fellating, Republican WHORE. No offense to sex workers.

Johnny Rash
      • Total Posts: 23
      @johnnyrash

Whoever was first known to be using the expression “Brown nosing” must have met Joe Biden in a previous life. 

"Nothing really happens in this world until it is written in stone!"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.