'He's losing his s—': Trump's advisers are increasingly worried about his mental state following days of erratic behavior
- Total Posts: 470
- President Donald Trump’s aides and confidants are concerned about his mental state after days of erratic behavior.
- “His mood changes from one minute to the next based on some headline or tweet, and the next thing you know his entire schedule gets tossed out the window because he’s losing his s—,” one former White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal conversations about the president, told Insider.
- Trump has spent the past several days fixated on his false claim over the weekend that Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama. He has also lobbed attacks at his perceived enemies, like the actress Debra Messing, former FBI Director James Comey, and the “LameStream media.”
- “He’s deteriorating in plain sight,” one Republican strategist who is in frequent contact with the White House told Insider on Friday.
- But a person who was close to Trump’s legal team during the Russia investigation told Insider his public statements were “nothing compared to what he’s like behind closed doors.”
- “He’s like a bull seeing red,” this person added. “There’s just no getting through to him, and you can kiss your plans for the day goodbye because you’re basically stuck looking after a 4-year-old now.
- more at link
September 11, 2019 at 4:13 AM #144930PunxsutawneyModerator
- Total Posts: 1,530
Now a warning?!
In all seriousness, enough whining rethugs. You could use the 25th amendment and have him out on his ass (and probably in prison) in no time.
In America, “Liberty” means “Free to Die in Service of Capital” - Amfortas the hippie
September 11, 2019 at 5:05 AM #144990YanathParticipant
- Total Posts: 1,272
His approval rating should be in a single digit by election day.
September 11, 2019 at 5:51 AM #144993algernonParticipant
- Total Posts: 539
I just noticed that he has a weird hair-do.
I seem to recall something or other about just noticing the same thing last week, but I forget the details so the recollection is hazy.
Now I’m trying to remember something, but I’m not too good at that. Ah yes, this joker’s approval rating is just about the same as it has been since 2016 – solid, not bouncy. His fans are still exactly the same delirious with pleasure, except … maybe a little more so? Because they’re totally winning?
I know I have a problem with my memory, it can get way too long and deep and totally messes up my mind and personal relationships. So I do memory exercises like every 4 months or so I’ll do an especially stupid thing like quickly scan the topics listed at the online MSNBC site, to see the same Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump, and almost zero actual in depth discussion of anything else. Problem fixed! Who needs a more expansive memory than that! Hoorah!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.