• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post: https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/join-jackpine-radicals/

Home Main Forums General Discussion Intercept: George H.W. Bush (1924-2018), American War Criminal

• ThinkingANew (2117 posts)

Intercept: George H.W. Bush (1924-2018), American War Criminal

The United States is now in the midst of a grotesque canonization of one of its imperial saints, George Herbert Walker Bush. This week on Intercepted: an honest memorial service for an unrepentant warmonger who dedicated his life to militarism, war, coups, regime change, and the lies of “American exceptionalism.”

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/05/george-h-w-bush-1924-2018-american-war-criminal/

Pastiche, Enthusiast, Satan and 15 othersB Calm, disillusioned73, Dragon Turtle, Go Vols, PADemD, Haikugal, rudycantfail, Coldmountaintrail, Bearian, Stockholmer, jwirr, h-32, Pam, id-entity, ThouArtThat like this
    "(modern) newspapers publish nothing more than “weaponized text"" “When you read a newspaper article, you are reading weaponized text that is designed to affect a person just like you." Julian Assange  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
7 replies
  • ThouArtThat (7922 posts)
    Donor

1. Truth Hurts – Living A Lie Is Worse

eom

"In America Today, Power Corrupts and Money Corrupts Absolutely" - Anonymous  
  • Coldmountaintrail (9789 posts)
    Donor

2. support for Saddam Hussein…then non-support…

• disillusioned73 (853 posts)
    Donor

3. This is so good..

shared it on my barely used FB page yesterday.. I couldn’t allow the corporate controlled nonsense to continue..

I will definitely listen to it again.. Scahill is a treasure of information, his voice is sooo soothing to me.. completely irrelevant, but still.. ;)

"Certainly there are some people in the Democratic Party who want to maintain the status quo. They would rather go down with the Titanic so long as they have first-class seats." - Bernie Sanders
    • ThinkingANew (2117 posts)

4. Scahill is definitely an incredible reporter that gets way too little coverage.

It’s a testimony to the state of our press that propagandists like luke harding get all the attention (and financial benefits) of the system.

"(modern) newspapers publish nothing more than “weaponized text"" “When you read a newspaper article, you are reading weaponized text that is designed to affect a person just like you." Julian Assange  
      • disillusioned73 (853 posts)
        Donor

5. Definitely..

I don’t think I’ve missed an episode since they launched the Intercepted podcast – one of the few that I get super stoked for when I see that notification..

"Certainly there are some people in the Democratic Party who want to maintain the status quo. They would rather go down with the Titanic so long as they have first-class seats." - Bernie Sanders
  • Enthusiast (16192 posts)
    Donor

6. I have not watched one moment of the Bush celebration.

But it still troubles me.

"I got a great big pointed fang Which is my Zomby Toof My right foot's bigger than my other one is Like a reg'lar Zomby Hoof If I raid your dormitorium Don't try to remain aloof . . ." The Zombie Woof
  • TRex (5736 posts)
    Donor

7. He was the Deep States number one son.

The secrets he took to his grave…one can only guess. Warmonger and BFEE criminal, he deserves nothing but scorn and ridicule.

Oh sweety, no just no, when I or those of us here talk about the ultra rich - it is NOT you! Not you by a longshot, oh my God did you think...no way you actually thought we meant you? Lord, this country is full of rich stupid people and you seem to be one of the worst. No sweety, you are just a low paid pawn to those ultra rich we talk about. They are wrecking the world, you are an enabler and I understand not being able to sleep at night. I wouldn't either, selling out our future. You have kids right?