Iraq Vet Disrupts George W. Bush Speech, Sept. 19 2021 (Empire Files)

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Multimedia | Iraq Vet Disrupts George W. Bush Speech, Sept. 19 2021 (Empire Files)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mrdmk
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,774

Iraq War veteran and Empire Files producer Mike Prysner disrupted a speech by George W. Bush in Beverly Hills on Sept. 19, 2021.

George W. Bush and others are part of a Speaker Series. Here is the list: Diana Nyad, Bob Woodward, Douglas Brinkley, Jay Leno and Malala Yousafzai

My Girlfriend wanted to go, but I did not. The only persons of interest for me where Malala Yousazai and maybe Jay Leno. The rest of these people are not that interesting to me, especially George W. Bush, who belongs in jail for war crimes and election fraud.

This Speakers Series is a nationwide event

Link–Speakers Series Los Angeles

If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit WC Fields

Warning DO NOT CLICK HERE!
      Pam2
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,393
      Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,481

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

Babel 17
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,594

I believe in not shutting down speech, but since the MSM has lately decided to give Bush tongue baths, this wasn’t an act of suppression.

Too many Democrats complicit in Middle Eastern/North African war crimes for a supposedly liberal press to consistently remain anti-war after Bush left office. Though they often acted worried about war mongering when McCain was running, and they showed concern about Russophobia when Romney was.

3fingerbrown
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 3,783

The mass murderer is lucky he doesn’t get grenades thrown at him.

All governments lie to their citizen's, but only Americans believe theirs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.