It’s A Sign! . . . 2021 Solutions

Homepage | Forums | JackPine Radical Rooms | Weekly Posts by JackPine Radicals | It’s A Sign! . . . 2021 Solutions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gryneos
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,635

Who are you? | What do you want? | Why are you here? | Where are you going? | Do you have anything worth living for? | Who do you serve and who do you trust?

Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,137

I enjoy these crazy signs.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Gryneos
        Participant

at least a few people enjoy them

Who are you? | What do you want? | Why are you here? | Where are you going? | Do you have anything worth living for? | Who do you serve and who do you trust?

NJCher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,196

L.A. Fitness has the “t” which is unilluminated.  So it’s “LaFi-Ness.”

Yeah, that’s what we need:  some laffiness. 🙂

Go a little farther down the road and you will see the “S” illumination on the ShopRite out.  It is now “hopRite.”

Thanks, Gryneos:  “It’s a sign” is always good for a smile.

Gryneos
        Participant

Laffiness! We do need more of that, and I should hopRite to it

I’m glad I’m able to make people smile with this. Sometimes I don’t feel like putting it all together the night before, but once I read some of these I’ve had archived here, I change my mind and am ready once again to share in the laffiness.

So, open invitation to all: if you see signs which have ‘issues’ or would feel at home here, post them or send them to me and I’ll post later (after everyone has forgotten they saw them).

alcina
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 879

I enjoy these, too. Thank you!

But that reminds me, I’ve been meaning to share this billboard for awhile. I’ll admit, the first time I saw it — racing by at 120 kmh on the highway — I thought it was a really strange ad for that frozen yogurt place, Pinkberry.

"The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them." -Julius Nyerere, First President of Tanzania

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.