Home Main Forums General Discussion JackpineRadicals Awards 2016 Survey

• Marym625 (26294 posts)
    Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

JackpineRadicals Awards 2016 Survey

Please submit your answers. We will announce the winners two weeks from today.

Thank you all!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/672368S

P.S. This is done to bring attention to and thank those who go above and beyond. Nothing more. Nothing less

Link to everything on The Daily Radical since we’ve been on Jackpineradicals.com

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic-tag/jpr/

ravensong, HIP56948, dlegendary1 and 25 othershopemountain, Passionate Progressive, ChiciB1, disillusioned73, glinda, 7wo7rees, HeartoftheMidwest, Enthusiast, Herman4747, Ferd Berfel, Baba OhReally, VoiceOfReason, nashvillebrook, Hari, MrMickeysMom, Hunter S, Deadpool, Aerows, 99Forever, Tierra y Libertad, Land of Enchantment, Charles, JEB, TIME TO PANIC, Ohio Barbarian like this
    "Once the decision was made to go into Iraq as an invader and occupier,  it’s like our nation lost its conscience. And it has not yet gotten that conscience back." Madfloridian  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
54 replies
  • 8 months ago #42
    • Ohio Barbarian (5164 posts)
      Profile photo of Ohio Barbarian Donor

1. Those are tough ones. There are so many great posters here.

This will take some time, on my part, anyway.

Ignorance is the foundation of tyranny.   
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

3. Take your time. It's open for one week

There are so many wonderful posters!

"Once the decision was made to go into Iraq as an invader and occupier,  it’s like our nation lost its conscience. And it has not yet gotten that conscience back." Madfloridian  
    • broiles (892 posts)
      Profile photo of broiles Donor

2. Willie T, for his click bait titles.

• broiles (892 posts)

4. I always click on his titles bc they intrigue me

• broiles (892 posts)

5. Not trying to be funny, just honest. The are great!

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

6. Thank you for explaining that!

Click bait is usually used as something not so good. But I agree, he has great titles that make you want to click on his posts! And I’m never disappointed. :)

Hope you’ll take the survey if you haven’t already!

• VoiceOfReason (989 posts)
            Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Banned

10. I'm down with you

WillyT for me.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!
        • roguevalley (2107 posts)
          Profile photo of roguevalley

54. here, here. BlueinAK for pictures and points of view.

Be love. Be light. Fear is the only darkness. Love is the only light.
    • Deadpool (11030 posts)
      Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

7. Survey answers submitted.

I would like the thank all the members who bribed me. I won’t have to buy chimichangas for a year. 

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

8. Bawhaha!

Good one! :lol:

11. i love

chimichangas!  Whatever the hell they are.

I got you down for most helpful.

And I don’t mind the flatulence.

I am a fart smeller, oops, I mean smart fellow.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!

12. oh hell can't vote for dedpool

cause he’s an admin.

• Ohio Barbarian (5164 posts)
        Profile photo of Ohio Barbarian Donor

16. I never had the money to bribe you.

Guess I’m screwed. Fucking Democrats.
        :sarcasm:

Ignorance is the foundation of tyranny.   
        • ThomPaine (4465 posts)
          Profile photo of ThomPaine Moderator

53. What money. He settled for chimichangas. I am sending them in the mail.

Damn stamps won’t stick tho.

aka rhett o rick.     The rich treat us like ants. They may avoid stepping on us, but if our home is in the way of their new swimming pool, we can kiss our ants goodbye.
    • Marym625 (26294 posts)

9. Some great responses so far

Can’t wait to see who the winners are!

13. Satan is the funniest

All his posts crack me up.  plus, he hates trump!

God bless him.

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

14. Then you should put it in the survey.

I agree @satan is pretty damn funny!

15. i definately will

it will take a while, though because i’m a procrastinator.

in fact, I was going to join a procrastinator club about 30 years ago but never got around to joining it yet.

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

19. That's ok. They're not going anywhere

:)

• Deadpool (11030 posts)

17. …

@areawoman is the funniest…

But since she’s a fellow admin, I can’t vote for her.

18. I'll have to check her out

Humor keeps me from wigging out!

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

20. I agree. Area woman is hilarious!

24. dam

that blows!

• Enthusiast (10167 posts)
          Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

26. She has the cutest name.

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat, 1848
    • Baba OhReally (386 posts)
      Profile photo of Baba OhReally Donor

21. Clarification please

Only current members are eligible. – to vote or be voted for?

Mods and Admins are excluded. – from voting or from being voted for?

Thanks

baba4

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

22. Sorry.

Anyone and everyone can vote. Only current members can be voted for. Mods and admins can’t be voted for but can vote.

Thank you

• Baba OhReally (386 posts)
          Profile photo of Baba OhReally Donor

23. thank you

baba4

• Enthusiast (10167 posts)
      Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

25. I value and respect so many. I'm like a pig in shit.

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat, 1848
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

27. I know. It's very difficult to choose

I think the most important thing done here was the Wikileaks reading efforts. Members found all kinds of things and we were ahead of so many other places. That and Paul Thompson’s email work.

Just so much!

I’m adding a list of posts on the Daily Radical to the OP in a minute. That should help, I think

• ChiciB1 (659 posts)
      Profile photo of ChiciB1 Donor

28. Would LOVE To Do This, But I've Been On And Off From Time To Time

for quite sometime so too difficult to answer so many questions.  Plus, there are so many here who do a SUPER job of posting so many informative posts that it’s too hard to do this.

There are names I would love to mention, but for me… not so easy to be so specific.  I know some names will garner a great deal of attention, so GOOD LUCK to everyone.

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

29. You don't have to answer everything

Only two questions require an answer. But if you would rather not, that’s fine too!

Thank you!

• ChiciB1 (659 posts)

33. OK, Thanks For The Reply… I'll Look At The Link Again, Many Good People

here and I’ve learned a lot by many.  I do want for JPR to keep growing and attracting people because I feel TPTB NEED to know we’re here and watching!

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

37. Absofuckinglutely!

On all points! Thank you so much!

• ChiciB1 (659 posts)

39. Just Speaking TRUTH TO POWER Right Here On JPR! I Have NO PROBLEM BEING…

a huge Cheer Leader and do my best to spread the message!  Thanks again!

• Marym625 (26294 posts)

41. THANK YOU!

• so far from heaven (13131 posts)
      Profile photo of So Far From Heaven Donor

30. This is my official protest.

How on Earth can I possibly not be able to vote for @deadpool as THE MOST HELPFUL person here?

The ‘Pool rocks!!!

View post on imgur.com

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun.'" -Groucho Marx.
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

31. We all know that. But he's an admin so it's not fair to include him

In the votes.

Sorry!

• Deadpool (11030 posts)

34. …

• so far from heaven (13131 posts)
          Profile photo of So Far From Heaven Donor

35. Sorry, guy.

Beyond protesting there isn’t a whole lot I can do…………….

Rats.

Here’s a little something for you and Loki…….

animated-animal-smiley-image-0170

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun.'" -Groucho Marx.
    • bobthedrummer (3011 posts)
      Profile photo of bobthedrummer

32. What about adding a JPR Threadkiller Award? n/t

All power to the People.
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

36. Let's not and pretend we did.

:)

• tonyl (927 posts)
      Profile photo of tonyl Donor

38. Dont know if this is the right place but ..One of the more thoughtful pieces ..

I encountered here was actually written by Sabrina and, coupled with my response to it, made the issue, for me, a classic in terms of the exposition on the subject matter – unfortunately, Sabrina had posted it in the People of Color forum and so it didn’t get the exposure it deserved.

Perhaps someone could prevail on Sabrina to republish it in the General Forum.

The piece dealt with Race and Income Inequality …

Because you cant have integrity occasionally
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

40. I'll talk to her about it

Thank you

• dlegendary1 (1053 posts)
      Profile photo of dlegendary1 Donor

42. Filled it all out!

Waaaaay too many personalities and lots of props to give.

These mofos at the DNC can lick mah balls! I'm not voting or supporting their 3rd way goons.
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

43. Yes, lots of props to give

There are many unexpected responses and it’s really exciting!

Thank you!

• whatchamacallit (958 posts)
      Profile photo of whatchamacallit Donor

44. "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Not a fan of forum stratification.

The ring is out of my nose.
      • Marym625 (26294 posts)

45. Then don't participate

It’s not about stratification. It’s about recognizing people who go above and beyond to keep fighting the good fight.

46. It's called voting

The way you use the word is an oxymoron in this op subject.

I prefer to call it real democracy.

• ravensong (1725 posts)
        Profile photo of ravensong Donor

47. Well, at least the young hotties can't win this contest just on account of

their looks.

Together, together, my friends, we have begun a political revolution to transform America, and that revolution, our revolution, continues. ~ Bernie

48. How about old hotties?

Harumph, harumph!

• Snort McDork (2677 posts)
            Profile photo of Snort McDork Donor

49. I was bribed by the DNC to vote for them in this survey

50. thank you

The check’s in the mail from the Acme Corporation.

• ravensong (1725 posts)
            Profile photo of ravensong Donor

51. As you know, we primarily rely on age and treachery, my dear VOR.

Once the bloom is off the rose it gets real, no?

:hi:

Together, together, my friends, we have begun a political revolution to transform America, and that revolution, our revolution, continues. ~ Bernie

52. that's good to know

i’ll keep it secret.