Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

• Author

ozoneman
    • Total Posts: 156
    @ozoneman

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach revealed on Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma Group for lobbying activities, citing materials related to an investigation.

(More at link)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joe-biden-personally-paid-900000-burisma-according-ukrainian-mp-bombshell-admission

djean111
    • Total Posts: 2,828
    @djean111

To all my friends who screech about “whataboutism” – IMO this is the only way we find out that BOTH sides are corrupt – in fact, I call those who point the finger and yowl corrupt! whilst engaging in the very same behavior MORE corrupt – and see just who is corrupt, with details.  I cannot believe any delusional wad would ask me to vote for a corrupt corporate Democrat as the lesser evil.

I will not vote for a Vichy Dem. Period. As always, I decide who is a Vichy Dem.

Bernie's ISSUES or Bust!

ozoneman
      @ozoneman

I wonder if Joe will show up for the debate next week? Or maybe Hillary will stand in for Him. Lol!

I share your feeling about corruption in both parties. Bernie is the only one for me.

Cold Mountain Trail
      • Total Posts: 5,655
      @coldmountaintrail

Agreed: drain the *whole* swamp, not just half of it.  That would include the Dumpster, McConnell & Pelosi just for starters.  They’re all corrupt, it leeches off them & pollutes everything.

On edit:  Zero Hedge, speaking of corruption. I’m awaiting further confirmation.

MistaP
    • Total Posts: 2,089
    @mistap

again, this would’ve been a thunderingly minor nontroversy–asking Kiev to fire the guy investigating your son’s sinecure after offhandedly overthrowing their whole PM/Cabinet/Rada legislature, only us weirdoes knew about this story 2014-6

flashforward to 2019, Russiagategate turned up fuckall, some people are desperate enough to pull the trigger on a report “Trump asked the pro-Putin Ukrainian government to investigate Biden” and the controversy was launched before it was ready

https://berniesanders.com/ https://www.tulsi2020.com/

glinda
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 762
    @glinda

Oopsie. Game over for his campaign.

Animals know more than we do.

Jan Boehmermann
    • Total Posts: 2,147
    @janboehmermann

Good find!

Utopian Leftist
    • Total Posts: 293
    @utopianleftist

Buh-buh-bye then, Bubba Biden.

You’ll be missed . . .

by D-Rump and the DNC!

jbnw
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 684
    @jbnw

Whoa.  But probably lost in the 24/7 impeachment news cycle.

incognito
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,374
    @incognito

LOL!

No wonder Joey is screeching about looking at Trump and what he did and refusing to answer questions about HIS family corruption! Too late! You’re BUSTED! You’re just as corrupt as Trump.

See ya, Joe! You’re finished.

Now get the fuck out!

MikeW285
    • Total Posts: 99
    @mikew285

and they also gave the prodigal 600K a year to “sit on their board”, e.g., not do shit.  hell of a deal for the Biden$.

its a big club and we aint in it.

Ohio Barbarian
    • Total Posts: 8,982
    @ohiobarbarian

Whoa, Nellie! Andrey Derkach is a former soccer player, of all things, and appears to be a member of a Russian-aligned political party. The original story also comes from Interfax, which is a Russian news agency.

I don’t trust them anymore than I do the Washington Post. This may be accurate, but I’d like to see some independent confirmation.

We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.--Franklin Delano Roosevelt

With Bernie Sanders, we have the receipts. --Nina Turner

PolecatHollerer
      • Total Posts: 717
      @polecathollerer

Exactly!

Just because I hope it’s true is no reason to accept this story uncritically.

If you give a man enough rope, it will be six inches too short. This is not the nature of rope- it is the nature of man.

retired liberal
        Donor
        • Total Posts: 1,719
        @retiredliberal

You do know you are advocating critical thinking here. Some people don’t like that, because that makes people harder to control..

We are an arrogant species, believing our fantasy based "facts" are better than the other person's fake facts.

If you are wrong, it will be because you are not cynical enough.

Both major political parties are special interest groups enabling each other for power and money, at the expense of the people they no longer properly serve…

PolecatHollerer
          • Total Posts: 717
          @polecathollerer

Yeah, I know that’s out of style these days.

But I’ve been thinking critically for a long time, it’s comfortable to me, and I’m getting to old to care what people think.

Not to mention how wonderfully USEFUL it is in day-to-day life. Still comes in handy after all these years! :-)

If you give a man enough rope, it will be six inches too short. This is not the nature of rope- it is the nature of man.

jbnw
      Donor
      @jbnw

@ohiobarbarbarian, Interfax Ukraine – but I want another source for confirmation too.  I don’t see it in the Kyiv Post, my usual English language source.

jbnw
    Donor
    @jbnw

It’s fallen off our front pages, but the New York Post has Guiliani with the report at https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuliani-claims-ukrainian-company-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/ .

@ozoneman I think you may want to bring it to the forefront again now that it’s made the US news!

ozoneman
    @ozoneman

The NY Post? Is that the best you could do? :)

This is how it starts. If there’s substance, the rest will follow.

Let’s see what tomorrow will bring.

jbnw
      Donor
      @jbnw

So far! :-) Daily Mail picked it up too, but it’s also just the speech from Guiliani. With, of course, lots of right-wing sites. Hmm – maybe late Friday so it’s lost in the news cycle?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.